PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "I don't like Tom Brady. I respect him, but I don't like him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once it's read, it seems benign to me.

Whatever Cryassaurus rex says its irrelevant since he can't "walk the walk' just "talk the talk" unlike Brady does on the field. Something crazy rexy would trade his gut for a chance.

Why is it not surprising that Jabba Wrecks would SAY SOMETHING :)blahblah::blahblah:) in response to Brady's quip? Hell, if the Pats' head janitor said something about the Green Beans he'd probably address that in a press conference too. Ryan has the most active oral cavity and anal sphincter this side of the Mississippi. Problem is we often can't tell the difference between the two.

Why is it not surprising that Jabba Wrecks would SAY SOMETHING :)blahblah::blahblah:) in response to Brady's quip? Hell, if the Pats' head janitor said something about the Green Beans he'd probably address that in a press conference too. Ryan has the most active oral cavity and anal sphincter this side of the Mississippi. Problem is we often can't tell the difference between the two.

Of course, Welker responded to Ryan with the bus writing.....

Two things that should never be used in the same sentence...Wrecks Cryan
and genius

The difference between these two is Tom did not direct his dislike towards any player..he just said 'the Jets'

While big mouth Rex directed his comeback towards Brady instead of saying he dislikes the Patriots - not a smart move when you single out one particular player who happens to be the field general of his team.

Last edited:
Of course, Welker responded to Ryan with the bus writing.....

The beauty of that is that it could be interpreted as his own thing vs. a direct response to what Jabba wrote. It stands on its own. Jabba can't keep his mouth shut about anything.

Me, as a fan I love this stuff. I hate the JETS with a passion that burns to my core so all this give and take is as entertaining as the hot place. Rex's reply was funny. He is good with a quip now and then.

Not a big surprise, but after reading the comments to the story I can honestly say that probably 98.9% of all Jets fans and NY team fans in general are really that dumb.:eek:

I think that was a great answer by Rex. Duh, the two teams don't like one another.We fans are making more of this than there really is.

Well, they're not supposed to like each other, so I guess I'm glad that we cleared that up. I thought the rest of the quote was pretty funny: "“My brother’s got a couple Super Bowl rings. He loves Tom Brady. But I don’t have them, so I don’t like Tom Brady."

Last edited:
I'd be scared if either guy said they liked each other and the other teams. They are supposed to hate each other. The games are gonna be viscious this year, and I hope the Pats crush the Jets both times. No Mercy !

Let's not let Ryan's trash talking confuse who our real competition is, the Ravens and Colts. The Jets are a .500 team that has aspirations of being a perennial powerhouse. The Ravens and Colts are legitimate.

Originally Posted by PATSYLICIOUS
I don't like Tom Brady either. I love him

Same here . . . no homo.

Not that theres anything wrong with it :p

lol the second I saw this I came over to patsfans to see how many pages this exchange would get. I'm kinda suprised, expected more. you guys are slipping. isn't this the same crew who had a 198237469827346987324 page thread entitled "jets suck"?

lol the second I saw this I came over to patsfans to see how many pages this exchange would get. I'm kinda suprised, expected more. you guys are slipping. isn't this the same crew who had a 198237469827346987324 page thread entitled "jets suck"?

You can go back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back