PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "I don't like Tom Brady. I respect him, but I don't like him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is Rex Ryan playing the I know you are but what I am I routine :D I wouldn't have expected anything less.

I could careless about the comment itself....so what you aren't supposed like the enemy but I find it hilarious that Rex cant keep his mouth shut and just use it with his team as motivation nope this guy cant help himself but to get in a verbal joust which if it were a player wouldnt be all that shocking but he is the head coach.

note: just re read it and doesnt seem that bad...actually kind of funny. I thought it was going to be more of the Bravado Rex and this is more of the Goofy Rex.

Last edited:
Fortunate for Tom Brady. When Rex Ryan indicates that he "likes" something, I expect that something usually appears on a menu.

Cue the "cook and eat Chaka" scene from Land of the Lost.

Last edited:
Rex Ryan LIKES Vernon Gholston.

enough said.

This year will be fun for both teams, with all the trash talking going on with both teams.

Last edited:
I don't like Tom Brady either. I love him :blush:

I'd be scared if either guy said they liked each other and the other teams. They are supposed to hate each other. The games are gonna be viscious this year, and I hope the Pats crush the Jets both times. No Mercy !

To be fair to Rex (I know), the actual whole quote was pretty funny:

“My brother’s got a couple Super Bowl rings. He loves Tom Brady. But I don’t have them, so I don’t like Tom Brady. ..."

This year will be fun for both teams, with all the trash talking going on with both teams.

Don't compare us with the outspoken team who has never won anything and has no quarterback. We are better in every aspect of football including how we let our play do the talking. Somthing the Jets should, and will learn from this year.

Last edited:
To be fair to Rex (I know), the actual whole quote was pretty funny:

Yeah I know I completely jumped to conclusions and assumed pompous rex but this was funny rex.

it's all great entertainment. I luv it. :verycool:

Yeah I know I completely jumped to conclusions and assumed pompous rex but this was funny rex.

Rex is about as funny as a train wreck..............

The only joy I will get from this pompous, foul mouthed, in over his head, head coach will be watching his dreams go up in smoke as he leads those Jets to another sub 500 season.

Rex doesn't like tom Brady but he would eat Tom Brady is he was cooked properly over an open pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes