PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: He and Bill Belichick talked after 'quick handshake' in Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
The national media doesn't care to write or talk about anything positive the pats or Belichick does.

Belichick said this on WEEI a week ago. I'm sure there are threads about it if you look.

What SVN is refering to is Bob Costas trying to stir up crap last night on Sunday Night Football.

Doosh Costas wanted details on the post game handshake and asked Ryan if it was a warm handshake.

WTF is Belichick supposed to do? Hug Ryan and buy him a steak dinner?

Costas was trying to egg him on and give him (Ryan) a platform to trash Belichick but Ryan didn't bite. Ryan noted that he and Belichick talked before Bill got into the team bus.

What SVN is refering to is Bob Costas trying to stir up crap last night on Sunday Night Football.

Doosh Costas wanted details on the post game handshake and asked Ryan if it was a warm handshake.

I'll bet any handshake with Sexy Rexy is warm. In a sweaty and greasy way. I give BB extra credit for not whipping out hand-sanitizer. :D

Shake-gate. Will it ever end? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Let's try and keep this realistic here. Belichick makes a nice living as a head coach in the NFL, but he does not bring in "feed Rex Ryan" money.

Last edited:
Let's try and keep this realistic here. Belichick makes a nice living as a head coach in the NFL, but he does not bring in "feed Rex Ryan" money.

LOL. Ten char.

I couldn't care less as to what Belichick does after the game and the only reason anybody cares is because sniveling little twerps like Bob Costas will throw a fit if they judge Belichick's handshake to not be friendly enough.
Unfortunatly it's nonsense like this that passes for sports journalism these days. I pretty much now only watch only the game and completely stay away from all the pregame and postgame idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes