PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "As long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, they're the division favorites"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rex Ryan: "As long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, they're the division favorites

If Brady is Brady, we're championship favorites. It all comes down to #12 and his overall health. That's why the O-Line should be a huge area of concentration this offseason.

Re: Rex Ryan: "As long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, they're the division favorites

If Brady is Brady, we're championship favorites. It all comes down to #12 and his overall health. That's why the O-Line should be a huge area of concentration this offseason.

:agree:
On a side note...did that slob throw a clot and have a stroke? That does not sound like the grumbling goon we've all come to know over the last season...

Damn straight Rex. Glad he still knows his role

Jabba Wrecks' new strategy is to poor-mouth his team "aw shucks" style until it's time to play. Then a day or so before the game he declares his Green Beans the best ever and boasts they're not afraid of anyone. His act already is wearing thin.

I think it's more like a jab at BB. The Pats will be favorites while Tom Brady is playing with them...but not so long as BB is the coach.

See what he did there?

You can't say he's wrong if that's what he was implying. We go as far as Tom and his knee can take us.

Rex probably knows Tom is in the last year of his deal and probably wasn't paying attention when he and Giselle sold all the property in the City that never sleeps...

It's also possible someone sat him down after all his prognostications led to nothing but a final four restriction heading into the uncapped year and explained that it's increasingly a passing league and it will be difficult to replace even those guys he though he could upgrade on defense like Gholston and Rhodes let alone add receiving talent to the offense absent most of their draft picks...which is something they will need to do now that Shottsie, Jr. has emptied the vault and created reams of playoff film on the Sanchise heading into his sophomore season... And that old adage that if you're not getting better you're getting worse...he's trying to duck the media driven bullseye that all his bravado has apparently affixed to his JETS next season.

The next piece is even better...

Terrell Owens says he'd be chasing Jerry Rice's records if he played with better QBs - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

The good thing is Tannebaum has indicated he still wants to keep Gholston even if there is no CBA for next year. That should sober Ryan up.

Romo>Young????

...?

Are you trying to say that Romo is actually better than Young? I may have a fit.

Very true!

say what you want about rex ryan, but he did give the pats respect all year long. he just said he wont back down and will give the pats a game but thats realy it.

You can't say he's wrong if that's what he was implying. We go as far as Tom and his knee can take us.

So you're saying BB is overrated, then?

Rex finally says something that makes sense... :eek: This youtube video pretty much says it all.

YouTube - tom brady - amazing

I'm not a fan of Kanye West but I guess the song fits. :)

Is Rex finally learning?? The fraud will be exposed next year and his team goes 7-9

And Rex Ryans message to Dolphin fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IF2WiDbWeE

rexryanmiddlefingerphotomiamistrike.jpg

Last edited:

And Rex Ryans message to Dolphin fans.
rexryanmiddlefingerphotomiamistrike.jpg

What a fat prick. If any other coach was photographed doing that it would cause an uproar, but that's expected behavior from Jabba Wrecks.

I would not believe anything lard-butt says about any opponent (anything good, that is).

It's all BS.

We know how he really feels about the Patriots. As he said when he got hired, "he's not here to kiss Belichick's rings"..

Whenever he loses to an opponent, he is really just sulking like a baby..

I would not believe anything lard-butt says about any opponent (anything good, that is).

It's all BS.

We know how he really feels about the Patriots. As he said when he got hired, "he's not here to kiss Belichick's rings"..

Whenever he loses to an opponent, he is really just sulking like a baby..

yeah ryan sulks when he loses. don't the patriots have tom brady who runs off the field after the jets won in week 2. didn't sanchez have to run after billicheck to get the custom end of game handshake

yeah ryan sulks when he loses. don't the patriots have tom brady who runs off the field after the jets won in week 2. didn't sanchez have to run after billicheck to get the custom end of game handshake

Just like Peyton Manning, they were simply graciously allowing a competitor to revel in their <albeit September> Superbowl...

Last edited:

i don't get how anyone can not love rex ryan. some of yall are pats fans, not sports fans.

i don't get how anyone can not love rex ryan. some of yall are pats fans, not sports fans.

Guilty as charged.

Some of us are also football fans and not sports as entertainment fans. Rex's shenenigans are entertaining as long as he's not coaching my team. As a football fan I'll take the HC who as a DC had a game plan enshrined in Canton before he was 40 who had won his first of 3 Superbowls to date before he was 48 and was a HOF lock by the time he was 50. At 48 and counting, Rex's teams haven't won a damn thing in his tenure as a DC or a HC. As a football fan I don't find the personality based, incessant, media driven ballwashing he receives all that entertaining. Particularly when it's often at my teams or HC's expense...when as a HC all he's shown me is he can get that legendary cluster*** of an organization he works for to the conference championship provided everyone they're matched up against decides to lay down or roll over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes