PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Press Conference

There are 3 types of head coaches; professional, college and high school. Apologies to the pee-wee guys. Rex mentally sounds like a high school school. I'm not joking either. I respect them.

1. High School Coach - We're tougher than them. They can't stop us. Blah, blah, blah.

2. College Coach - Best atmosphere in country, I will outwork everyone. I need your support.

3. Professional Coach - Just win baby.

Which one does dumbarse sound like?

He has no say or pull on that.

He doesn't, but his owner is new, and might be given some say in order to give him some exposure. Not saying that's going to happen, but I could see the league making that happen for the newest member of the owner fraternity.

There are 3 types of head coaches; professional, college and high school. Apologies to the pee-wee guys. Rex mentally sounds like a high school school. I'm not joking either. I respect them.

1. High School Coach - We're tougher than them. They can't stop us. Blah, blah, blah.

2. College Coach - Best atmosphere in country, I will outwork everyone. I need your support.

3. Professional Coach - Just win baby.

Which one does dumbarse sound like?

Actually, the answer is "none of the above." The answer to the question is,"WWF Promoter".

He's getting more realistic... this year he decided to win the off-season divisional title before the off-season super-bowl (or before we win the real one, for that matter...)

I like having Rex around. He's like a crazy uncle that spices up family reunions. He's the uncle you wind up and turn loose so you and your siblings can get a chuckle. Sure, he can give you problems but he's also capable of filling a highlight reel of bloopers every year. He's a buffoon but he's our buffoon. ;)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back