PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex on Peyton: “I’m not going to say we’re going to poison his food or anything, ..."

I want the Jets to win, which makes this even more of a guarantee that they'll lose than it usually is.

I'm hoping for a physical, exhausting game for all involved.

Why is the line Denver-9 and not -14? Heck I still wouldn't pick the
Jets even if they were giving them 20Pts.It's going to be a slaughter.

rooting for a broncos win 2-0 on a botched punt snap resulting in a safety . That would be the jet way to lose a game.

Yeah but it's also a lot like a Broncos first play, except with a punter instead of a QB.

a jets win would mean them coming off such a high..like a SB win. Then have to play us in a short week after giving all of that energy to try and win which means we blow them out Thursday night by 20+. So go jets

But lets be honest..they have no chance and will be 1-5 headed into our game..and then go onto 1-6...F that franchise.

Manning will beat the Jets so badly that the NFL will void their rules and put Peyton in the HOF immediately by acclimation:eek::(
He's already there with his own wing. Upon retirement, there will be an addition built exclusively for Goober, Gomer and Daddy Archie. A mural depicting Goober's teabagging episode will be on a wall in the nursery which will be replete with rattles, binkies and blocks so Baby Gomer can cry and stamp his feet as he did when he refused to go to San Diego. I'm getting aroused just writing about it. Can't wait!

I really like Moe Wilkerson and the rest of that Jets D-line so I'm looking forward to see them get up and do their best to hit Peyton. They're a talented bunch and a real pleasure to watch when they're fired up.

I really like Moe Wilkerson and the rest of that Jets D-line so I'm looking forward to see them get up and do their best to hit Peyton. They're a talented bunch and a real pleasure to watch when they're fired up.

Wilkerson's like Revis. If you can wash the Jets stink off of him, you definitely want him on your team.

Fun fact: Peyton's 3 worst losses were in Metlife

I, too, am wishing for SMOD to arrive.

The "Sweet Meteor Of Death".

Barring that, I'll settle for a tie game or a Broncos loss.

For those that are thinking the Jets have no chance, I'd refer you to MNF and the Patriots/Chiefs game. Most folks thought the Patriots would win, on the road. Maybe not by much, but that they'd win. SURPRISE!!!!!!! Sigh.

But a Broncos loss would certainly be better than a Jets loss.

Jets last win of the season leggo

I, too, am wishing for SMOD to arrive.

The "Sweet Meteor Of Death".

Barring that, I'll settle for a tie game or a Broncos loss.

For those that are thinking the Jets have no chance, I'd refer you to MNF and the Patriots/Chiefs game. Most folks thought the Patriots would win, on the road. Maybe not by much, but that they'd win. SURPRISE!!!!!!! Sigh.

But a Broncos loss would certainly be better than a Jets loss.
cant really compare the two. a lot of people had the chiefs winning. jets have no quarterback. Its all on Chris Ivory and the d line to bring down peyton before he roastes that terrible secondary.

"Cheering" for a Jets win. Now if you'll excuse me,

fire.gif

A few more Jets wins this year pushes down their draft position. So, let them win against the Broncos and then split series with the Dolphins and Bills. It would be a win/win.

I'm all for the Jets beating Denver. It accomplishes 2 missions... Denver losing, and reviving Rex for another week. He's the best thing to happen to the Pats since Brady got drafted lol...he's a train wreck.

Exactly.

There is no way the Jets pull a W on this, they don't have a piece named Quarterback, I thought Vick could play but he is DONE and out of NFL next off season.
For which I will be very happy. He should have been gone when his dog fighting organization was discovered. He is scum.

I just cannot bring myself to root for the Jets. Sorry. I won't be pissed off if they lose but I won't be actively pulling for them during the game. And if you don't believe me, I was on record with not rooting for them back in 2008 in Week 17 when a win for them would have meant we made the playoffs.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back