Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/181564.aspx

BURN REX GROSSMAN!! BURN HIM!!! HERE COMES THE WITCH-HUNT!!

Overreaction? How?

The Patriots aren't nearly as good a team as analysts make them out to be.

The Bears should've dominated them, and were damn well on the way to doing so, but Rex threw and fumbled the game away.

Maybe the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd times he tried doing this were overreations, but now it's become habit. Get him outta there before the Bears season is lost to some bum team in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Bears forum link.... http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/3/ShowForum.aspx

Last edited:
ummm actually the Bears were lucky to even be in the game

it should have been a Pats blowout.

The refs gave them 7 points.

How many flukes and breaks can they possibly catch, along with the refs assistance and still not win?

unbelivable.

Just when i thought they had got their share of luck, and they get more. And they still can't even win it.

ummm actually the Bears were lucky to even be in the game

it should have been a Pats blowout.

The refs gave them 7 points.

How many flukes and breaks can they possibly catch, along with the refs assistance and still not win?

unbelivable.

Just when i thought they had got their share of luck, and they get more. And they still can't even win it.
I agree. Grossman and his offense suck, granted the running game is decent but we lost Seau and thats when they started running well. The only thing that kept them in it was our turnovers and most of them werent really our fault. The two interceptions were hardly Brady's fault as I remember, Watson getting nailed was a FLUKE or a smash mouth hit by the Bears defender causing the INT or was it a fumble? The real turn over that pissed me off badly was the double fumble. The strip of Watson was simply a good play but Reche...man you have to go down, you are close to the endzone, just caught a break, fall down and let us get a TD or Fieldgoal.

Oh yeah, PI calls were bull****. I hate the zebras A LOT.

Probably they werent watching the same game as we... they get 7 points by the zebras and still dare to say that they should had dominated us?

I got the impression Grossman just kinda throws the ball up there in the direction of his reciever and hopes he makes a play on the ball. Many were throw and hopes. His shorter passes looked to be ontime and ontarget, but his long passes he just throws the ball up there.

I got the impression Grossman just kinda throws the ball up there in the direction of his reciever and hopes he makes a play on the ball. Many were throw and hopes. His shorter passes looked to be ontime and ontarget, but his long passes he just throws the ball up there.

Absolutely Steve...and you can tell the receivers work hard on that. They use the same techniques every time...and they are sure strong enough to pull it off against smaller DB's like we have. Samuel had to be expecting it because he left himself room on that last INT to pull it off...the receiver looked extremely surprised how Samuel did it....I wish I had a photo of that...

I wouldn't be proud of my team getting receptions and penalties that way...it's the opposite of how hard and proud their defense played all game long...helmets off to them...we earned every yard today which will help us down the road.

Absolutely Steve...and you can tell the receivers work hard on that. They use the same techniques every time...and they are sure strong enough to pull it off against smaller DB's like we have. Samuel had to be expecting it because he left himself room on that last INT to pull it off...the receiver looked extremely surprised how Samuel did it....I wish I had a photo of that...

I wouldn't be proud of my team getting receptions and penalties that way...it's the opposite of how hard and proud their defense played all game long...helmets off to them...we earned every yard today which will help us down the road.

someone needs to call out their off coordinator like we do with mcdaniels here..the bears off playbook is quite predictable with so minimal short throwing routes...just 2 runs and deep ball and then they blame grossman all the time....

Griese might get them to the Championship Game, maybe even to the Super Bowl. Grossman won't. He should be benched. The NFC is really bad. Chicago is arguably the best team in the conference (perhaps excepting Dallas) wvwn with Grossman. They are better without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes