PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revolution vs. Pats: Where will the Krafts be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Interesting conflict Sunday for Bob and Jonathan: The Revolution has its championship game starting in another part of the country during Pats vs. Jets. I wonder who will be where, and whether either one of them really wants to be away from Gillette. Anyone know who will be where?

I dont watch Soccer but i like to play it.

I hope the Revs win just because its more revenue for the Krafts and hopefully creates a larger audience for Soccer fans in the area. Thus more money being put into Gillette stadium funds.

Cant believe im saying this but GO REVS!

Revolutionize them or whatever you battle cry is.

Bob with the Pats Jonathan with the Revs, they're more his team.

Good luck to the Revolution, their head coach is one of my heroes as well with him being a former Liverpool player. Good luck Stevie Nicol.

IIRC, both Krafts were in Texas last year for the MLS Championship game, when the Pats were in Miami.

Tunescribe said:
Interesting conflict Sunday for Bob and Jonathan: The Revolution has its championship game starting in another part of the country during Pats vs. Jets. I wonder who will be where, and whether either one of them really wants to be away from Gillette. Anyone know who will be where?

My advice would be that they both go with the Revs... no one's going to question their devotion to the Patriots and their absence will draw attention to the fact that the Revs are in the Finals (I had no idea)

So as a business and PR decision, it makes sense to have them both go with the Revs

Per Mike Reiss Robert and Jonathan have decided to be at the Razor today since their attendance the last two years didn't seem to help the Revs win. They have sent brother David to Texas to represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes