Welcome to PatsFans.com

Revised rules of the Political Forum

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No personal attacks. Except against conservatives - especially QuiGon. All members are perfectly free to insult him in any way they so choose. Even though he's taken the high road and "plonked" most of you.

No attacks that stereotype all people of a race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual preference. Except Christianity. That is a religion that it is perfectly fair to demean and insult. For all intents and purposes, Catholicism will be considered a subset of Christianity.

No threats. The quickest path to being suspended or even expelled from the website is to threaten someone. Except you, Mr3IQ. You may feel free to threaten and insult any conservative you wish. We know you have no brainpower whatsoever and that is you only way of responding. "ME NO LIKE YOU!! ME USED TO BE BOXER!!! ME BASH YOU!!!" (and so on)....
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're a worse piece of sh!t than something I'd scrape off my shoe. Even people who agree with your politics distance themselves from your daily bull****.

Patters, I see the moderator hat coming out. Pujo, over and out.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  3. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Thanks for being a martyr on the internet. :rolleyes: You really need to discover humility. You're not important to anyone on here. Actually most people feel sorry for you since you're such a pathetic coward.

Ohh and the only person you've plonked is your mother.
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Now now, that's not true... I've plonked Pujo, PressCoverage, HolyDiver and one other guy who I can't remember at this time...

And of course you show your maturity with a "your mother" response... well I can play that game too... FWIW, I haven't plonked your mom yet because I'm too busy banging her... I just wish the line wasn't always so damn long.... :rolleyes:
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you're a puzay who can't come to grips with why almost everyone here can't stand you... any attacks you've garnered are in direct response to your own mouthy, unsoliticed, nasty diatribes against other posters... but you never acknowledge that, do you, coward? ... again, no one instigates incivility around here quite like you... we take great pleasure in giving it right back to you, for everyone to enjoy.... it's especially amusing to watch you act indignant and cry as a victim, when nothing you receive is unwarranted...

as for covering your ears and "plonking"... you're not fooling anyone, Mr. Insecurity... you block them from your sight because they routinely kick your ass... both in the debate, and the dozens... you get so angry when getting your ass kicked in a thread, that you're a danger to yourself, your computer, and your hampster...
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  6. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Care to give links to support your BS claims that you've "plonked" all these posters? (I'm expecting a link to a Lyndon LaRouche fansite, BTW, like you gave me in another thread)

Here are two examples of the Star Wars masterbater getting "plonked" and subsequently running away like a gutless coward....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=56110&page=3 (Scroll down, note after I write a long, point-by-point response, The Coward is frustrated so he leaves with a tedious "Your mom wants her computer back" joke... and look he's getting on to my case in this thread for using a mother joke... you just can't make this stuff up)

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=53444&page=4 (Down a bit, after irrationally comparing what Rosie O'Donnell says on The View to the U.S. attorney firing scandal on the first page, The Coward refuses to elaborate on the idiotic comparison... so finally he loses it by claiming that I'm NEM in disguise)
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 11 / -27

I guess the question is why can't we all get along???
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -11

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

If you think the rules are being applied unfairly, PM either FTW or me. We generally get involved when there are complaints, and the fact is we do not read every post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.