PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis : Sherman run his mouth so much like a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys aren't all forgetting how much of a punk Revis is himself before you go on siding with him. Sherman is a loser, but that doesn't make Revis any less of an imbecile.

Revis whines and complains about everything, including his new contract he renegotiates every two years because he's determined to run the Jets organization into the ground.

Revis has done as much damage to the Jets as Belichick and Brady have the past couple years. They have zero depth anywhere, next to zero young talent anywhere outside of Revis and Mangold, and they are looking at being in cap hell for at least a couple years before they can even begin to try to rebuild.

Which is of course all fine by me. This is all a semi-tangent but I love hearing Jets fans constantly clamoring to "just restructure everyones contract" because Tanny has made them think that restructuring makes the money disappear- when of course all it does is just compound the problem and make the hit come later at a steeper price.

The Jets suck. Revis sucks. Sherman is a punk but a semi-savvy marketer.

Revis is a primadonna, but I wouldn't say he's a punk. He lays down the respect where it's due. For instance, I doubt Sherman will ever be in one of those NFL Network shows talking about why Tom Brady is the best player in the league.

look at these two hot heads...ugh

While Sherman is a very good to great player.. Revis is a beast and considered a defensive MVP most years.. He's never played with good safties, yet is able to take an entire half of the field and shut it down...

Maybe in a strange way, this will make Revis realize its not about money and more about accolades

While Sherman is a very good to great player.. Revis is a beast and considered a defensive MVP most years.. He's never played with good safties, yet is able to take an entire half of the field and shut it down...

Maybe in a strange way, this will make Revis realize its not about money and more about accolades

The thing that impresses me most about Revis is his effort. He's always diving to deflect a pass. While he's physically gifted, it's his technique and hustle that makes him great.

Sherman to me is one of those guys blessed with genes and no head to take advantage of it. Which is how he was torched by the Falcons once a smart, big receiver took him on.

The thing that impresses me most about Revis is his effort. He's always diving to deflect a pass. While he's physically gifted, it's his technique and hustle that makes him great.

Sherman to me is one of those guys blessed with genes and no head to take advantage of it. Which is how he was torched by the Falcons once a smart, big receiver took him on.

I thought Stanford was a cerebral school? :confused:

I think that it'd be a huge waste of money and resources if SEA chose to do that, as much as we've been hearing about it lately.

They already have 2 massive CB's in Browner (6'4") and Sherman (6'3"), and as we know they've basically got a shutdown corner already.

On the back end they've got 2 young and talented safeties in Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.

They are pretty set for the secondary as far as cost goes at the moment. I'd think it'd be smarter for them to add a high cost player just about anywhere else but the secondary.

Then again, they've got "tickle me Pete" as their HC, so anything is possible.

"Tickle me Pete". thank you. I will be using this in the future.

If Sherman was wearing a Patriots' uniform this coming season we'd all ******* love him and don't try to deny it.

Dude's an awesome player.

If Sherman was wearing a Patriots' uniform this coming season we'd all ******* love him and don't try to deny it.

Dude's an awesome player.

How does that somehow mean he's not a meathead? If "Dude" was on the Patriots, that code red would already have been given and he'd be drinking a nice, tall glass of "Shut the hell up" every day.

How does that somehow mean he's not a meathead? If "Dude" was on the Patriots, that code red would already have been given and he'd be drinking a nice, tall glass of "Shut the hell up" every day.

I certainly would hope so. He's very childish and obnoxious, and that crap eventually backfires to a team's detriment.

I certainly would hope so. He's very childish and obnoxious, and that crap eventually backfires to a team's detriment.

It's as if no one learned from the Rex Ryan experience.

The IQ of a school's average player is inversely proportional to its success as a program.

I think my learn'ed friend was pointing out that Stanford don't do morons. You have to be a bright kid to get in there.

Having seen plenty of Sherman on screen, he's a punk, but the kid is very smart.

He may run his mouth like a girl but he plays football really well. Top tier cb and I'd take him on our team in a heartbeat. Same for Revis.

Wow.

Sexism.

Cool. :rolleyes:

wow..a degree in communications...and he's going for his masters...of course he'd need an addadicktomy and a testicular re-implantation before he gets his man card back and resumes his circus act as Master Baiter...two or three steroid cycles using his tried and true super intelligent method to beat a positive test and the incredible shrinking nutsman should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes