PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis picks Brady in practice (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, definitely no longer top 5. :cool:

Did any of you ever expect to hear cheering when Brady gets picked off? Even in camp?

I like defense, this should be fun.

In the right spot...so.dam.often

Looked like KT ran a bit of a lazy route. He looked to be the last read on the play. Many receivers Revis is covering will be the last read on the play, I'm sure.

I would hesitate to judge a play that was executed at camp speed.

Everyone was talking about this yesterday, but no one had it on film.

Now here's the video.

http://instagram.com/p/rIWTUYvBAc/

Revis started edging towards the middle before the ball was snapped. He knew it is was an "in" route. KT should have faked in and headed up field. Anyway, Cameron Fleming (#71) had a clean shot at Revis to prevent the TD and didn't take it.

I do wonder how this affects the offensive ability to practice, granted in one way it is very good but at some point the receivers and QB have to get on page and this doesn't help IMHO

I do wonder how this affects the offensive ability to practice, granted in one way it is very good but at some point the receivers and QB have to get on page and this doesn't help IMHO
Much respect, but I disagree. They'll have to figure out a way to get better against whatever the defense is doing. Teams in the regular season aren't going to take it any easier on this offense and I'd rather they practice against a strong defensive unit than a weak one that won't really prepare them for real competition.

Remember, the defense is practicing at close to full strength. The O is still missing Dobson, Gronk, and now Hooman. Boyce is in and out of the lineup to boot. Plus, the D usually seems to be ahead of the O at the start of most training camps for whatever reason. I don't know. I just don't see how practicing against a tough D can make you worse or be a bad thing. It should only make you better, tougher and more precise.

Last edited:
This has been missing since Samuel left. I loved watching Ty leave space to make it look like the player was open, then cut in front of the ball. Can't wait to see Revis do it in games for the Pats.

Difference being that Revis will actually tackle someone and is tough as nails.

Looks to me like Brady threw it to the wrong shoulder. Should have been placed on KT's right shoulder instead, away from the defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back