Revis: "I think I'm better than I was before"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourierSeries

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Geno has that effect on Jets CBs.

Whore24 is way morest richer.

He is an excellent player. Wish he was working out in Foxborough.

He can say whatever he likes, but at the end of the day he had to come to his "rival" to win a ring. And he can't be all that much smarter if he chose to go back to that clown car on fire.

I sincerely hope we present him with his ring at MetLife at the beginning of the game. Just have Robert Kraft walk over, hand him the box, and give a hearty hand shake. Let Jet fans chew on that image.

Wish he was working out in Foxborough.
Yeah, me too. Maybe someone could accidentally drop a dumbbell on his foot.

of course hes better now then he was before, he's still got that new patriot smell. I'm bet half that guaranteed money woody gave him was in the hopes that the smell would act like febreeze in that locker room.

Sounds quite impressive. We'll have to be more better this year to keep up.

six-million-dollar-man-lenticular-image.jpg

"Belichick made him better than he was before... better... stronger... faster..."

And then he became the 6 million dollar man. Times 12.

;)

Last edited:
Awesome thread!

I keep going back to smith of Baltimore abusing revis in that playoff game against us.

I keep going back to smith of Baltimore abusing revis in that playoff game against us.

In reviewing the hilights on youtube of the ravens playoff game, Revis looks pathetic on the Ravens first td he looks like Deion Sanders out there, didn't even attempt to try to keep the guy out of the endzone. Then he's covering Steve Smith while he scores a td, 14-0. Then the PI call at the end of the half that set up a td, 21-14. Makes me feel a little better about losing him.

c'mon everybody...I hate ex's as virulently as anyone ever has but think about it...he IS better...he has a RING now...way way better than he ever was in his career. The guy has reached the summit, I'm willing to give him his 15 minutes...:confused:

Ever wonder why the Patriots are ALWAYS better in November and December? The team prefers to believe they collectively suck, as it makes them hungry to improve and refine their game by working hard. Cliche? No. These are professional athletes who year in and year out prove this is not just a trend- they really do get better each year and are contenders. It's not just a bunch of canned lines- it is actually the makeup of the team. They aren't satisfied.

Look at the "group think" of other teams. Beating their chests and talking up why they are going to be good, boasting about "dream teams", Rex Ryan making guarantees, Darrelle Revis making sure we know how good he is. Mo Wilkerson talking about how great the Jets will be; Tony Romo writing checks he can't cash. These teams really believe they are just going to maintain their level and cruise along, hoping they stay healthy and not realizing that there are 31 other teams with rosters full of professionally talented players. Any wonder many of these overhyped preseason pretenders ultimately fail to come through?

The Jets are punch drunk with the "splash" they just made. I hope they continue to brag about how great they are, rather than focus on how to be better.

Make sense?

I hope we tear him a new one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back