PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis disses Patriots fans; takes jab at Brady and BB on Instagram (then claims he was hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems out of character for him.

But I don't care. Worked out for him, worked out for us. He's not a Patriot anymore so he's irrelevant for me, other than twice a year.

Hard to believe that's real. If it is, he's being incredibly childish.

I hope it was him, would eliminate any disappointment of not having him.

Edit: guess he claimed it was hacked in the NYP article in the other thread.

Last edited:
I didn't have a problem with anything he said till he implied that he did Bill and Tom a favor. That said, I would prefer players on the Pats to take the high road and not respond to trolls.

Very much doubt it was hacked...he has just blown up.

In the end, he was only ever going to be a one year rental. He has a ring, we have a ring, adios.

It is hardly as if Big Vince decided to drop the hammer...I really have no interest what Revis says!

I think this might actually be a real hack, because this sounds really out of character for him. This doesn't sound like his as he has otherwise been a guy that really cares about his brand, and this is not caring about your brand.

NFL Commissioner Goodell say he will investigate and it will be called Revisgate. As soon as Wells completes Deflategate report he will be asigned to Revisgate. The assumption is BB hacked Revis's account. BB on a mission to learn about internet hacking nd preparing a scientific explanation.

I think this might actually be a real hack, because this sounds really out of character for him. This doesn't sound like his as he has otherwise been a guy that really cares about his brand, and this is not caring about your brand.

Too easy of an out. Doubt he expected the hatred. Sounds like someone who is safe with a big, overapid contract. The part about BB and Brady sounds perfectly in line with what I expect his mentality to be.

Guess he says it was hacked. Typical.

Yah, Revis manteined his posture when opposed by Richard Sherman about being the best CB and etc. I don't think he would lose his mind like this after one joe's rant

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did get hacked.

If you go back on that page, at the bottom it said UPDATE: With Revis on twitter saying his Instagram got hacked

So, the NY media PR is he must have been hacked, because revis wouldn't rise to the bait of trolls.

How about trolling NY reporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back