PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis-"Beating Pats will mean Jets accomplished everything they wanted to this yr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Revis-"Beating Pats will mean Jets accomplished everything they wanted to this yr

90% of the game is half psychological, after all.

That's absurd. Everyone knows that half the game is 90% psychological. Trust me, I'm a professional.

Re: Revis-"Beating Pats will mean Jets accomplished everything they wanted to this yr

Revis did not call Deion Branch a slouch! :eek:

lol that had to be the biggest surprise. Was expecting him to beat on either Deion or Wes.

I don't care what you say, that quote reveals a bizarre mindset. 90% of the game is half psychological, after all.

lol. I missed it the first time I read it.

That's pretty sad to be honest. Between this and Rex giving up on the season week 14 last year you just get the feeling this team will never have what it takes to go all the way, despite all the talent. That is quite the inferiority complex they have over there.

Chris Vermin kept trying to set him up for a juicy soundbyte/bulletin board material. If anything, I give props to Revis for not taking the bait.

Welcome to Revis Island---remember what he says isn't what he means--its all part of his mystique

Just tells you much they have gotten use to looking up at the Pats, if that is the highlight of your season, to beat the Patriots, than the is sad. Its so funny hearing Jet fans say the Rex has kept all those exotic blitzes hidden for Brady and the Pats. If that were true it would even be funnier!

Welcome to Revis Island---remember what he says isn't what he means--its all part of his mystique

like calling Moss a slouch and getting burned by him... killing his hammy. Yep. watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes