PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Retro Post #1 - "Re: Bring it on Pats!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I came across a couple of old posts I had written that I saved in my Palm Pilot for some reason. Kind of funny reading them in hindsight!

ADPF
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Bring it on Pats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985

The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! I hope you guys still are undefeated come our meeting. That will just make our victory that much sweeter! Remember, the Colts have won I believe the last 4 meetings with the Pats. I know a lot of people are saying this might be your most talented team, but remember we are still the Champs, and our team is also better. Our Def. is much more physical, and we have plenty of DBs who will lay some hits on your Pats WRs. I know Im gonna get plenty of arguments from you Pats fans on this topic, because I absolutely love stirring up arguments with you fans.

----------------------------------------
Posted by Armen Da Pats Fan : Today at 08:01 AM.

2007 Pats - Serial Killers

And therein lies the difference between the Pats organization/fans and the Colts organization/fans:

To us, the Indy game is three weeks away - an eternity in the "one-game-at-a-time" universe of our beloved general and executioner, Bill Belichick.

We're thinking Miami, and Miami only, because, despite their being 0-6, that's a team that gives us trouble in JRS and we want to keep the ball rolling against them and get them to 0-7.

New England this year is like a heartless, emotionless, steely-eyed serial killer, pissed off by the establishment in week one, and slitting throats and creating bloodlettings for the rest of the campaign.

Every once in a while the bloodthirsty beast rests, like yesterday, when Dallas went ahead 24-21. Then, like an angry, salivating dog, hungry for the taste of torn human flesh, the animal that is the 2007 Patriots awakens, and crushes its stunned, and previously hopeful, opponent.

Hopefully, there will be 16 lifeless NFL bodies lying on the ground when we're done, including Indy's, but right now, we're busy figuring out how to get that dagger twisting, jabbing and carving into Miami's sun-tanned larynx.

If you wanna trash talk us this year, take a number. We’ll get to you in due time.

In the meantime, lock up your women and secure your valuables...the 2007 Patriots are coming to town!

New England this year is like a heartless, emotionless, steely-eyed serial killer, pissed off by the establishment in week one, and slitting throats and creating bloodlettings for the rest of the campaign.

Every once in a while the bloodthirsty beast rests, like yesterday, when Dallas went ahead 24-21. Then, like an angry, salivating dog, hungry for the taste of torn human flesh, the animal that is the 2007 Patriots awakens, and crushes its stunned, and previously hopeful, opponent.

Hopefully, there will be 16 lifeless NFL bodies lying on the ground when we're done, including Indy's, but right now, we're busy figuring out how to get that dagger twisting, jabbing and carving into Miami's sun-tanned larynx.

If you wanna trash talk us this year, take a number. We’ll get to you in due time.

This part of Armen's old post got me fired up!! :rocker:
I hope we attack our 2008 Opponents with the same VICIOUSNESS.

This part of Armen's old post got me fired up!! :rocker:
I hope we attack our 2008 Opponents with the same VICIOUSNESS.

I don't.

I want this year's opponents praying they could be facing the 2007 Patriots. :D

I don't.

I want this year's opponents praying they could be facing the 2007 Patriots. :D

Agreed. A Super Bowl loss and smack talk about Cameragate from a bunch of nobody's and has-beens is gonna make Tommy, Bill and the Boyz a 53 man uncontrollable force.

Let the beatings begin!

16-0 is difficult whether you are a realist or a cubist. That's why it's only been done once. We'll have to wait until January to say "twice."

My God, don't let Mercury Morris here that.

I attribute alot of our problem towards the end as to getting to hyped up after week 2 spygate and going on a beatup teams .I like to see the intensity at playoff time and not 14 weeks before which kinda drained the players by playoff.

I want a dorminant team with 15-1 or 14-2 peaking at last year week 2 emotion at week 1 of the playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes