PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Retribution Tour 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the optimism, and I've learned to never underestimate Tom and Bill, but I don't think this team is going undefeated. No sir eee. I'll take the #1 seed in the AFC though!
I know that there are many on the board that would probably like to see 16-0 and I respect that. I, personally, am not that preoccupied with it. I'll take #1 seed and let's go after it again. I feel the team is focused and they'll be tough each week, no matter the outcomes. Let's just win the important ones and get that top seed, please.

Tom Brady should give a similar speech to his opponents prior to games.

Next game Dallas. Jerry Jones came out in support of Goodell in the summer, bad move, my guess is we might hit 60

12-4 with a SB win will do for me, i am not crazy for another 16-0 regular season.

I don't see this team losing 4 games with this schedule, but i hate to break to you but i'm hopping on the 16-0 train, if there's a season to do it its this one when you look at the circumstances. second guess 14-2 with the second lost being the last game of the season being thrown away.

Should I reprise Tedy B's "Another One Bites the Dust," or should I stay away in light of how 2007 ended?

Next Victim: Bye Week, Established 1990

Charges: Taking away the joy of watching the greatest team of all time and making me do crap around the house if my wife finds out it is bye week.

Verdict: GUILTY

Sentence: DEFERRED ADJUDICATION

Next Victim: Jacksonville Jaguars, Established 1993

Charges: Arrowgate, Apathy, Inferior Super Bowl Hosting, Redneckiness, General Suckery, Mark Brunell Crying.

Verdict: GUILTY

Sentence: FLAYING
Flayed! Next!

I saw that. That was pretty awesome. It is great seeing the well greased wheels of the Luck to HOF train come off spectacularly. :)

19-0
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

19-0
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Lets go 2015

$(KGrHqV,!lEFJGIJ4TbvBS(V1bNiMQ~~60_35.JPG

I know that there are many on the board that would probably like to see 16-0 and I respect that. I, personally, am not that preoccupied with it. I'll take #1 seed and let's go after it again. I feel the team is focused and they'll be tough each week, no matter the outcomes. Let's just win the important ones and get that top seed, please.

I totally agree with this but at 8-0 I will be totally sucked in.

Next stop...bye....and maybe even 2 byes with the way the cowboys looked...yikess

Next stop...bye....and maybe even 2 byes with the way the cowboys looked...yikess

Looking at some of the teams we're facing this season it looks like we got a couple of byes this season lol

12-4 with a SB win will do for me, i am not crazy for another 16-0 regular season.

Yeah, it's not high on my list of things I want to see again, but if it happened, though…wow. I just don't need to see it again. It was actually mostly stressful as a fan, and the players seemed really worn down by it as it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back