Welcome to PatsFans.com

Retractable dome wanted.......

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BradyToMoss, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bob Kraft, I know you come to this board on a daily basis. I have one request in preparation for the playoffs. Randy and Tom need a fast track come January, is there anyway you can drop a retractable roof over Gillette within the next month?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  2. nepatz11

nepatz11 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I dont know about a roof over the field but I would love a QWEST stadium style roof over the 300's to make Gillette even louder in big games!

3. phimseto

phimseto On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, as much as we get on the corporate types and pink hats (and rightfully so), a lot could be done, re: stadium design, to get the stadium louder.

4. RI Pats Fan

RI Pats Fan Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I did notice how the camera had to pan down whenever you could see how empty those red seats are in the second half. Anything that can help the rest of us fans make up for that is appreciated. Putting a roof on the thing... maybe giving everybody bullhorns... etc.

5. 80Brown

80Brown On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why, so we can turn into the Colts???

6. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not at all, simply because based on our new offense, it can only help Moss, Welker and Maroney instead of trying to throw the ball in frozen sleet. That weather helped us in 01-04, we have a different offense now, one that would be maximized on a fast track. Not to mention, Brady's record in Dome's is unreal.

Crowd noise would be boosted, one of the biggest complaints about the current stadium is that you can't hear the crowd, it's a non-factor.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  7. PatsMan26

PatsMan26 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think the field turf is cheesey enough. I would cry if the Pats end up playing under a roof someday. Knowing thats not possible for many many years is a positive.

8. screamingPatsFan

screamingPatsFan Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The crowd was much better and louder but again, i hate watching those corporate snobs, in their fur coats. and why the red seats are empty half way through the 3rd Q?
    the reality is that tickets are so expensive, only certain people can afford them
    But somehow these people need to realize they are watching a Football game not ice skating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.