PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
You will see a team thats going to play harder, faster, smarter and play for Brady and eachother. Everybody will take there game up to another level and play with more heart and emotion. I honestly think the Jets are going to get it this weekend there not going to know what hits there asses.

KICK SOME ASS PATS!

I think you are right .... mentioned this in another thread.
They are going to VENT on the J E T S! :mad:

You will see a team thats going to play harder, faster, smarter and play for Brady and eachother. Everybody will take there game up to another level and play with more heart and emotion. I honestly think the Jets are going to get it this weekend there not going to know what hits there asses.

KICK SOME ASS PATS!

I agree. Cassell will get him timing down in the next few games and we will be a force in 2008.

I want Randy to keep up the "Captain" attitude and help lead the team/offense.

I really don't think the team will play any harder or smarter or faster. I don't think this team could do any of those things. There is no next step up that they hold in reserve. The thing this team has done better than anyone over the past 7 years is play as hard, fast, and smart as it can every week no matter the opponent. I expect that will continue.

Last edited:

KICK SOME ASS PATS!

:agree:

all my points exactly slash...

...it's like that highlight when you see Brady walking up the sidelines screaming....

"we gotta fight, we ain't laying' down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye