PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RESPECT our recievers! Reche, Troy, Jabar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaffney and Caldwell are fine players and keepers no doubt. Just please, let's all hope and pray that neither are this teams (default) #1 WR next year and beyond.

Hey BMU long time no speak. Long time poster of that OTHER board here. We were the ONLY LJ fans at that time willing to send Antowain bye-bye. :)

This #1 vs #2 vs #3 WR talk always drives me nuts. :eek: I understand 100 % where you're coming from though. None of our current WR corps are ever gonna make all-pro. But you know what? If they can run the correct routes and get open, not drop passes, and most importantly... keep Brady confident -- then they're o.k. It's obvious this confidence was missing from Brady for most of the year...and IMO made this his most frustrating season. I think Brady just wants reliable options...rather than the inconsistent and athletically gifted Watson...or the enormous potential of a Jackson. Just run the route and catch the ball -- simple eh?

They were one of the huge pieces in todays win. Personally, the offensive line to me had the best performance of the evening. Tons of people played good. Defense, ST, Offense (Eventually).

But how bout dem recievers? They get no respect. "The worst recieving core in the NFL". Jabar with two straight 100 yard games, Reche bites his former team in the ass with the TD and then beating the SD CB down the sideline setting up the Ghosts game winner!

And best of all, Troy Brown. The Play of the game with the strip, bails us out! Troy, please stay another year!!!!!!!!!!!

PROPS TO THE PATRIOTS RECIEVERS!
and i respect you for starting a thread without chad jackson in it..:)
but yes they played the best they could today..

To let Branch and Givens walk and accomplish this with Caldwell and Jabbar is just sick. The legends of Belichick, Pioli, and Brady just get bigger and larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back