PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Request for the MODS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I have tried contacting administrator, as instructed, but no one has gotten back to me after about 5 tries so I have to resort to this. I don't know if others are having the same issue, but every time I click on the "Go" button for the Forum Jump back to the main page, I get the following message:

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

This has been happening for the last week. Is there anything ANYONE can do about it to help? Obviously, my IP address is NOT banned since:

A) I haven't done anything.
B) I'm able to post on the board with no problem.

Any insight would be most helpful, and if it's just a glitch, I'm happy to wait for it to get sorted out, I'd merely like to know if something can be done to rectify the situation.

Thanks.

Last edited:
My "Home" button gets me back to the Home Page. I believe that only Ian can address your issue.

It's not the biggest problem in the world, I can just scroll all the way to the top of the page and click on the link back to this Main Page, but it's still a bit annoying, and kind of weird, and certainly new.

It's not the biggest problem in the world, I can just scroll all the way to the top of the page and click on the link back to this Main Page, but it's still a bit annoying, and kind of weird, and certainly new.

You're on double secret probation. Have been since the start of the season.:D

Not sure why that would happen. Strange. You'll have to check with Ian on that one.

It's a server issue and only Ian can help you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes