PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reputation points

Ian - I'm a little clueless here. How do you check your points?

If you check in your profile you'll see the number of points. Again, they're more or less meaningless in this system because we don't utilize them. And in all honestly if things ever change and we do begin using it they will be reset.

How do you leave points? and do you know who left you points??

The scale in the upper right hand corner is what you click above whatever post you want to leave rep for. You can't view who left it as of now...I think it would set off a firestorm if I changed it and people could see who left negative rep. Should we ever actually start using it here, it will be enabled and you'll be able to see who left you good or bad rep.

Thanks! SC

You're welcome. :cool:

Ian

How do you tell if they good or bad rep points?

As long as it's green, you're good. Blue is medium, and red isn't good. You'll need to start posting good analysis in your posts and then members will give you good rep, which will turn you green again.

I only have ten, I'm guessing you start with ten :D They have these on another board I read (not a memeber though) and they're obsessed with "repping" each other.

*I just tried to rep myself, didn't work :D
Yeh, I wish everyone could see the comments they leave, there are some hilarious rep points given out! :rofl:

As long as it's green, you're good. Blue is medium, and red isn't good. You'll need to start posting good analysis in your posts and then members will give you good rep, which will turn you green again.

And for individual posts, if you click on User CP, it'll show you the last five reps added; green = (+), red = (-).

If you check in your profile you'll see the number of points. Again, they're more or less meaningless in this system because we don't utilize them. And in all honestly if things ever change and we do begin using it they will be reset.

The scale in the upper right hand corner is what you click above whatever post you want to leave rep for. You can't view who left it as of now...I think it would set off a firestorm if I changed it and people could see who left negative rep. Should we ever actually start using it here, it will be enabled and you'll be able to see who left you good or bad rep.

You're welcome. :cool:

Ian

Thanks, Ian.

A suggestion would be to see who left only positive reps.

Have a great weekend!

I have 55 reputation points and i'm still RED. Why?

thank you.

I believe the technical term for this is "race to the bottom." :)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back