Welcome to PatsFans.com

Republicans Vacating Washington Have To Sell Homes In Terrible Market

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Nov 6, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +426 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Keep hating people there Wes. Even if you blame Republicans for the housing prices (which is crap) it wasn't these normal people's fault.

You suck.
  3. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It couldn't have happened to a better group of people. I assure you, i am all heartbroken at their misfortune . Don't blame me , i am simply the messenger.Maybe they'll stay in washington after all . :)
  4. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

I find no reason for anyone (except if you are actually in the market of a house in the DC area) to find joy in this.

The folks I really despise in the administration lived in public housing ("W" & Dick) or are wealthy enough that they can hold on to the property and most are not even leaving but are going back to their lobbyist jobs.

Most of the the folks that are actually going to be hit hard, are decent people who I fundamentally disagree with but are still decent people.

I voted for Obama, I am glad he won. I have seen others post elsewhere that Palin looked like she was about to cry when McCain was speaking and they took joy in that. I don't. I am glad she is not going to be our next VP, but if by chance I was to see her today, I would say something positive to her. Not try and tear her down.

The election is over we need to come together as a nation. We as democrats can not expect republicans to give Obama a fair shot, if we continue this in your face gloating. It is unreasonable. Granted some republicans won't no matter what we do. But this kind of crap only divides the nation further and does nothing to bring us together. And makes those who might be inclined to support a president they didn't vote for reason not to.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

What goes around, comes around.. the effects of deregulation impacts those who deregulated...