Welcome to PatsFans.com

Republican Michelle Bachman preaches sedition...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Mar 23, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

This is a whole lot weird, guess it has been a long winter in Minnesota.. these comments are concerning.. sound like fighting words.. somewhere there is another McVeigh in the basement who just turned off Helter Skelter and now listens to Bachman..

I know she did not mean this, and there was a lot of Bush bashing in the last 8 years.. but to advocate for her constituents to be "armed and dangerous" is quite irresponsible..

Smart Politics - Michele Bachmann on D.C.: "I'm a Foreign Correspondent On Enemy Lines"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

3. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

4. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

6. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

oh, I'm sorry.......it seemed like nothing more than your usual finger pointing

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Wasn't a movie made that actually showed Bush being asassinated and didn't Jon Stewart and all his fluttering squealing little groupies want it nominated for an Acadamy Award. Cindy Sh!than & Michael (tub of sh!t) Moore went to see it together, they sat through four showings, Cindy gave Michael a hand job while Mike was shoveling in the popcorn, an usher caught them and threw them out.

8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, well, you see: if it ain't a Left-wing insurrection, then it's a "bad" insurrection. Get it???? You fly-over people are just too much sometimes. The left coast and right coast have been over-run with communist brain-deads who play this all day:

http://folk.ntnu.no/makarov/tempora...dtrack_1981-orig_moscow_radio_chorus_1956.mp3

For the Russian-impaired: Everything about Billy Bragg

Oh, and the bits about "freedom for all...", ask 'em about the 280 million exterminated under communism.

Wow, too early in the day for all this...

//

9. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

Sorry Fog, but you have gone waaaaaay down hill since the heady days of 2007. I was reading one of your old posts yesterday and you sounded lucent. Now you sound ...well like your brain has turned to mush. Back then you at least tried to make an argument, now you just throw something out and start name calling

For example like this: "Oh, and the bits about "freedom for all...", ask 'em about the 280 million exterminated under communism."

So i guess i have no choice but to fight the eternal struggle of Good vs Fraud.....280 million exterminated under communism? That sounds a little EXTREAM. In WW11 72-73 million were killed tops,(generally accepted figure outside of the moony cult) and your trying to convince us that 280 million were killed under communism?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  10. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

I've heard this women speak several times she needs psychiatric help. She IS truely wacked.

11. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, because of guys like you, I've put a little more "edge" into my posts. What???? You surprised someone wouldn't roll over for you?? :rofl:

=====================

As to your "serious" question:

Ask the Ukrainians, the Balts, the Russians themselves, all the other former Soviet colonies; then go to China -- the "cultural revolution" culled the crowd by 80-100 million alone. Don't forget the Cambodian "killing fields", Vietnam, Laos; Tibet. Then, you've got Cuba, Nicaragua, Grenada; Angola, South Africa, where a "necklace" is not something you get from your wife, unless she's Winnie Mandela, and on and on. 280 million is a conservative figure. Very sad, but true.

And Unificationism is not a "cult". Satanists form cults, "Deadheads" were/are a cult, Stalin had a cult, Mao, Castro, and Ho Chi Minh, also. The Unification Church/Family Federation for World Peace has been incorporated as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit religious organization for 45 years in America, even longer in Korea and Japan.

//

12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

The accepted figure for Staliist realted deaths is around 25 million. i agree that millions were killed under communism, but 280 million is more than a little hard to believe. Besides you DO have a HX of lying Fog
    I was wrong about 150 million,that seemed to high, the more i thought about maybe it was 50 million. So i looked it up and edited my post, its 72 million for WW11. Thats a lot, to say the least.

What most likely happened is that its closer to 28 million and you stuck a zero on the end. ;)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Here is a question can a church that is incorporated, for tax purposes only, still become a cult??

The deadheads were not a cult.. they followed a band and had a continual party...they do not meet any of the criteria.

There is extensive documentation that the moonies are cults, if you want could provide link after link... for the sake of brevity will only include this definition, which is appropo..

In point #5 above, see the 3.7 billion poured into the washington times to further the indoctrination of the innocents..

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

The Third World is slowly coming to America and many Americans are already "Armed".

Yes, this women sounds nuts, there are also some other nuts out there on the other side you can hear and see them every day, they are on all of the OBAMA NEWS SERVICE OUTLETS, they are called (NBC-MSNBC)

Watch Keith Olbermans eyes when he speaks of Obama, you will see a real genuine Lunatic, I wouldnt allow this maniac to walk my dog.

BUY A GUN KEEP IT HANDY DON'T BOTHER CALLING A COP BY THE TIME THE COP GETS THERE YOU AND YOU CAT WILL BE DEAD.

KILL THE BASTARDS...............................:mad:

15. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

the whole country is going to become one big ruby ridge

16. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I've never lied on this list, but you can believe what you want; it's the easiest way for you, I know. Much easier than facing inconvenient truth.

As to how many MILLIONS killed under communism, your low-ball figure of 28 million may make you feel better, but I doubt it makes any of those murdered feel any better. But, in truth, the number is much, much greater than your attempted down-playing dream:

-- from that "hotbed of right-wing revisionism", HAWAII:
    MURDER BY COMMUNISM

-- another source: BACKGROUND: 100 million deaths under communism

-- The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-- Museum of Communism FAQ

None of these sources yield a total of less than 100 million, but even these sources do not account for collateral deaths to families, particularly children, who were separated from their parents and sent to slave camps to become Manchurian candidates for the "Party". Expendable humans, according to Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Maoist, et.al. doctrine.

//

17. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The use of the term "cult" is a well-known tactic by the fear-and-hate-mongers of the "deprogramming" cult, those who would forcibly remove new believers from any and every religion. It is absolutely the same tactic used at the time of Jesus, when he and his followers were put down as "the sect of the Nazarene": Acts 24:5 "For we have found this man a plague, [ Luke 23:2 ] one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of [Acts 24:14; Acts 5:17; 15:5; 26:5; 28:22] the sect of the Nazarenes."

The deprogramming enterprise in America ,a cult in its own way, at first used simple strong-arm tactics, such as kidnapping, starvation, constant emotional and mental torture to force new believers into recanting their beliefs. These tactics had to change after people like Ted Patrick and Rick Ross, encouraged by such people as Margaret Singer, were convicted multiple times of serious felonies, such as kidnapping:

Deprogramming - XFamily - Children of God
    Deprogramming Mind Control Deprogrammers Intervention Practice
    Deprogramming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even elderly women who joined Catholic nunneries have been "deprogrammed" by the professional faith-breakers (for a hefty fee, of course); usually when a wealthy person joined a new religion, the faith-breakers would swing into action because they were working on behalf of relatives who couldn't bear to see their future inheritance being donated to a religion.

After the courts of America came down hard on such brutalities employed by the jack-booted deprogramming community, a "softer" approach using blatant lies and disinformation -- primarily focused on the denial of God -- emerged, using the fancy and more marketable term, "exit counseling". Like the fear and hatred Hitler used against the Jews, and like the fear and hatred communists used against anyone who questioned their methods, the "exit counseling" community seeks only one thing: to prevent new religions from the opportunity to share their messages. "Exit counseling" is to religious freedom what Stalin was to human rights.

//

18. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

We certainly hope not. Bloodshed is not good for the one who dies, or for the one who commits it. But the nuts who want to prevent everybody having their voice heard need to be controlled, one way or the other.

//

19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Once again none of this is true.. will ask the same question that I asked repeatedly without a good answer..

If you are part of a cult, can you recognize that you are part of a cult??
    Your previous analogy of the Dead Head as a cult shows how little you understand about cults and the reliance on hysteria.

Interesting now you bring in the Catholic Church and ex nuns being deprogrammed, do you have a reference for this or just making it up???..

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Crips, Bloods, Hells Angels, Obama Groupies, NBC:

THOSE ARE CULTS