PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reports: Thomas will be inactive vs. Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people have truly gone BANANAS!!!!!!! Look, this is what happens when a team is not living up to expectations. Every little thing gets blown up and exaggerated. And there must be scapegoats. Now all of a sudden thomas is the devil? Sorry dont buy it. Dont care who claim to have the scoop. Be honest with urself, will anybody be calling AD a cancer if the team did not lose 3 games by a combined 5 points? When a good team starts losing, fans n media tend to panic. Its nothing new. There is a thread right now on steeler fever saying all 53 needs to go. And these were the guys that won the SB just 10 months ago. My point, its about wining n losing. Save me the cancer nonsense

I think that you are bananas.
Keeping guys in line is what seperates us from the Raiders.
It has to do with team attitude, and cohesiveness. Bigger picture than today's game.
I really don't think BB is "panicking".

You people have truly gone BANANAS!!!!!!! Look, this is what happens when a team is not living up to expectations. Every little thing gets blown up and exaggerated. And there must be scapegoats. Now all of a sudden thomas is the devil? Sorry dont buy it. Dont care who claim to have the scoop. Be honest with urself, will anybody be calling AD a cancer if the team did not lose 3 games by a combined 5 points? When a good team starts losing, fans n media tend to panic. Its nothing new. There is a thread right now on steeler fever saying all 53 needs to go. And these were the guys that won the SB just 10 months ago. My point, its about wining n losing. Save me the cancer nonsense

Your opinion is in the minority. I just listened to Jimmy Johnson who basically said what everyone here have said, that BB was right. When JJ was in Dallas during that run, when he didn't feel the team was as tough as it should be, he would cut somone. Now, you can bash JJ too.

AD can go home and stay there with his footsies up for the rest of the year.

Our defense looked great today. AD can feel free to keep his toes up the rest of the year.

Our defense looked great today. AD can feel free to keep his toes up the rest of the year.

Definitely. I have had it with guy. I guess there is no way to ensure he shuts his big fat mouth....other than actually duct taping it or something.:rolleyes:

If he is de-activated for the game, does he still get paid?

Sadly, Thomas has more than a few more yrs on his contract. Trade him or cut him.

After the game was over, they showed Brady talking with JuliusPeppers.

Hope Brady can convince Peppers to sign with Patriots, next year for a reasonable price.

If Patriots can pay 10million/yr for Adalius (I'm not a child) Thomas, Patriots can probably play Peppers more to actually play.

If he is de-activated for the game, does he still get paid?

Sadly, Thomas has more than a few more yrs on his contract. Trade him or cut him.

Yes, he does get paid, but 2010 is likely uncapped, and Detroit does have some extra late picks next year. . . . :D

Last edited:
Yes, he does get paid, but 2010 is likely uncapped, and Detroit does have some extra late picks next year. . . . :D

Ship his ass out for a good pick. I know its panthers that our D played today but still will take it any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back