PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reports from The Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Any reports for us couch prisoners? How was the crowd? Didn't see much in the way of Jag fans on tv, were there any sightings?

PatsChick87 said:
Any reports for us couch prisoners? How was the crowd? Didn't see much in the way of Jag fans on tv, were there any sightings?

There were a few scattered Jags fans but I didn't see any big groups of them. One idiot a few rows down had a sign he was holding up before the game that said "Another Beaten Champion." Of course, we didn't see the sign again after the game started. The crowd was REALLY into the game, and the loudest I've heard them all season -- did that come across on TV? For some reason, at least in my section, everyone stands for playoff games the entire game. It was cold but tolerable with very little wind. That frustrating first half aside, it was a great night!

Tunescribe said:
There were a few scattered Jags fans but I didn't see any big groups of them. One idiot a few rows down had a sign he was holding up before the game that said "Another Beaten Champion." Of course, we didn't see the sign again after the game started. The crowd was REALLY into the game, and the loudest I've heard them all season -- did that come across on TV? For some reason, at least in my section, everyone stands for playoff games the entire game. It was cold but tolerable with very little wind. That frustrating first half aside, it was a great night!
Yes, the crowd did sound good on TV, and I only noticed Rosie(I think) waving for crowd noise once!

Yes! It was VERY loud last night. I ended up in the lower bowl for the game and my butt LITERALLY did not touch the seat once. Our entire section stood for the whole game. It wasn't even cold because everyone was so into it. Playoff Football... gotta love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes