PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Pats sign DT Tommy Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it looks inconsistent, though perhaps one of the reasons the DRC signing was given an A grade
was the one-year length. I was shocked (not in a good way) that Kelly was signed for 2 years.

I'd rather have seen Bill try to sign one of Chris Canty, Mike DeVito, Cullen Jenkins, Sammy Lee Hill,
Derek Landri, Marcus Spears, Vaughn Martin, Glenn Dorsey or SenDerrick Marks.

So you'd rather have an inferior player to Kelly (which, apart from Jenkins, those all are).

We had a defense that was 9th in points allowed and better at the end of the year than the beginning. There is every reason to expect better this year. But you are free to believe that we have a crap defense. Ignorance is not against the rules of this message board.

I said the defense could be crap again.

We had a defense that was 9th in points allowed and better at the end of the year than the beginning. There is every reason to expect better this year. But you are free to believe that we have a crap defense. Ignorance is not against the rules of this message board.

I said could be crap or it could be good. It was good at the end of last year, but then became instant crap the second we lost Talib. As Talib is injury prone it isn't a stretch to imagine him going down and the defense again being crap without huge year 2 jumps.

It actually isn't worth responding to people like you, the way you talk about the team we should be hoisting a Lombardi every year since everythings al hunky dory.

We have the rest if the offseason (and the season) to improve. However, we need to add a corner, a wide receiver (or 2) and a DE.

I said could be crap or it could be good. It was good at the end of last year, but then became instant crap the second we lost Talib. As Talib is injury prone it isn't a stretch to imagine him going down and the defense again being crap without huge year 2 jumps.

It actually isn't worth responding to people like you, the way you talk about the team we should be hoisting a Lombardi every year since everythings al hunky dory.

I don't know who Al Hunkydory is, but he isn't mgteich or "people like you."
\

Al Hunkydory
What a great name to use as a login.
Goodbye SteveKiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes