PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Pats Meeting With Visanthe Shiancoe Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, this is nothing but a positive addition.

zYKBb.jpg

I'm happy to be wrong! The way things usually work for me, if I had said the Pats were gonna get him... he'd have a green and silver ugly bird on his shirt tomorrow.

Quick, say the Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl this year!!!!! ;)

Well, I have no complaints about this signing. I am pumped for this season to start.

Great Depth signing. And they still have Ballard and Fells too, sheesh.

lalwz :rocker:

If Rex can get the defense to apply some pressure, that is a big if. As bad as the Pats' pass rush was last year at times, the Jets' pass rush was worse. If it wasn't for their CBs, they might have been the defense with the fewest sacks in the league because Revis alone probably caused a half dozen coverage sacks.

The thing is that the Pats have too many weapons to hope the Jets' secondary ties up the Pats' receivers long enough for the front seven to get to Brady.

I'm sure this is mentioned somewhere in this long thread, but if it isn't:

He has played in 144 consecutive games. The guy is as reliable as they come.

I'm just wondering if this means the team is going to go with 4 tight ends, or that Fells is going to be on the shelf for a while.

Who needs running backs when you can line up Lloyd-Welker-Shiancoe-Gronk-Hernandez?

I like this guy. I remember he had a pretty good year back in 09 with Favre.

Who needs running backs when you can line up Lloyd-Welker-Shiancoe-Gronk-Hernandez?

If Shiancoe were to sign for next year, who'd need RBs or WRs when you could have GRONK-Ballard-Fells-Shiancoe-Hernandez? :)

yeah but it doesn't matter ..the Jets have Ganaway...who has "shown a lot so far!!!"...according to Kiper Kiper 19...one Ganaway trumps ten Gronkandez's and Shiancoefells...

BYW...don't ask me WTF a Ganaway is...I have no idea...I think it's the Rats 6th round pick

BYW...don't ask me WTF a Ganaway is...I have no idea...I think it's the Rats 6th round pick

Dear Mr. JK-

WTF is a "Ganaway?"

Respectfully, supafly

:D

yeah but it doesn't matter ..the Jets have Ganaway...who has "shown a lot so far!!!"...according to Kiper Kiper 19...one Ganaway trumps ten Gronkandez's and Shiancoefells...

Wasn't he a RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing