Welcome to PatsFans.com

REPORT: Patriots Vollmer Traveled to Atlanta, May Play Sunday Night Against the Falco

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Sep 28, 2013.

1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

REPORT: Patriots Vollmer Traveled to Atlanta, May Play Sunday Night Against the Falcons
    By: Ian Logue

Today has been a case of "good news, bad news" so far, and it looks like the Patriots won't be without yet another critical piece of their offensive puzzle tomorrow night against the Falcons....

2. Gumby

Gumby Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

Re: REPORT: Patriots Vollmer Traveled to Atlanta, May Play Sunday Night Against the F

not sure we should be over-joyed to have a guy who was supposedly wearing a boot 3-4 days ago out there protecting TB. (but, maybe he is only out there on 6 OL sets). [I mean, 100% from a 80% lesser player might be better than 70% from Vollmer.]

but any news that is the opposite of "inactive, ....inactive, ......inactive" I guess is a plus.
  3. Dr Pain

Dr Pain Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: REPORT: Patriots Vollmer Traveled to Atlanta, May Play Sunday Night Against the F

God, I misread this headline as Vollmer traded to Atlanta, May play Sunday against Patriots. I am very tired and this was very confusing :) Fingers crossed for tomorrow night.
  4. parthasas

parthasas Patriots Nation PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Exactly ! I panicked for a second there ... :eek:
  5. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +540 / 13 / -12

The Patriots jerked everybody's chain all week with all these "he's going!".."he's not going!" press leaks....they never had any intention of playing Amendola OR Gronk.

This smells like a sacrificial lamb game...if they lose, the coaches can claim "undermanned!", if they win, they can pimp "the offense is gelling!".

As a Pats fan I can't stand it. Gronk has been cleared to play. He should be playing then. As a fan I do NOT want to hear about "Gronk's agent mad at Pats brass and vice versa!"...jeezus krist, this team needs THIS drama bubbling up NOW? Is it really all about money and nothing else??? They **** this contract up and I'm stepping back and taking a hard look at this team's ownership. What exactly IS the mission statement these days? Pay us your money and we'll give you all the 5'10" slow,overmatched safeties you can handle, sukker?
  6. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +216 / 14 / -2

Vollmer being active does not mean that he'll play. We may very well start Cannon at RT.