PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Patriots are one of top two candidates to land Ray Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle-space preparation for a possible return is already underway by the NFL. At the gym I saw the new Goodell spokeswoman saying that NFL offenders deserve a 2nd chance. Guess what that indicates. Rice will at the very least try out for 1 or more NFL teams. I have no idea how much he'll have left in the tank but he will come back.

She was probably like every other woman at the gym and only doing cardio, legs/ass (squats), and abs. Close to the mark? @Gymrat, what say you about this?

She was probably like every other woman at the gym and only doing cardio, legs/ass (squats), and abs. Close to the mark? @Gymrat, what say you about this?

Gym rat/patfancraig has locked himself in the gym with a 6 month supply of HGH and 2000 pounds of Omaha steaks since Kenbrell Thompkins was cut. For the record, he has added 15 pounds of raw muscle to his frame during this bulk without sacrificing any speed or flexibility.

Gym rat/patfancraig has locked himself in the gym with a 6 month supply of HGH and 2000 pounds of Omaha steaks since Kenbrell Thompkins was cut. For the record, he has added 15 pounds of raw muscle to his frame during this bulk without sacrificing any speed or flexibility.
Any reports on if more "quick twitch" was gained?

If only Chandler Jones had dropped the 15 pounds of baby fat and added the 10 pounds of quick twitch muscle maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt, missing lord knows how many weeks.

Any reports on if more "quick twitch" was gained?

Absolutely. The quick twitch muscle fibers are being worked daily, giving him dramatically increased reactive athleticism without losing any strength.

On a side note, how long until we see a different username start posting like this? I hope he's not gone for good. Comedy gold.

Screw off. I liked it better when you had me on ignore. On a brighter note at least you're not stalking me with PMs anymore.

I've never stalked you with PMs.

Forget wife puncher Ray, let's get AP. That would fix the offense right quick.

You made the claim. You called me a liar. Feel free to produce the "stalking" PMs.[/QUOTE
Well, you are a liar. I deleted them. I'm sure you didn't you didn't. It is interesting that when I originally accused you on this board of the stalking PMs, you didn't respond. I wonder why. I'm done with you. Bye, bye.

Well, you are a liar. I deleted them. I'm sure you didn't you didn't. It is interesting that when I originally accused you on this board of the stalking PMs, you didn't respond. I wonder why. I'm done with you. Bye, bye.

For the record, you claim I was a liar and that I'd been sending you stalking PMs, yet you say you have zero PMS to me or from me because you deleted them. I have zero PMs to or from you.

Followup, for the record. The poster who claimed I'd been stalking him via PM has sent me a PM.

For the reco
For the record, you claim I was a liar and that I'd been sending you stalking PMs, yet you say you have zero PMS to me or from me because you deleted them. I have zero PMs to or from you.[/
Followup, for the record. The poster who claimed I'd been stalking him via PM has sent me a PM.
No, I haven't. Lying again.Post it.

For the reco

No, I haven't. Lying again.Post it.
"Look you dink, backin 2013 you replied as follows in a PM to me: Blaming someone else in a pathetic attempt to make yourself look like some put upon victim would be more impactful if you weren't one of the more aggressively hostile posters on the site since you just reinforced your point." How about denying you sent that PM? If you do, you're lying again. I've seen great posters on this site cower at the thought of offending you, which I find incompressible. You intimidate people, and you should be ashamed at the way you bully people. Once again, screw off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back