PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report of 59 fights in Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
reports had it that the marine had for this old guy ever since the national anthem......I've seen 'tough guy' jet fan antics before......this sounds about right.....

Gotta love how some people take reality and twist it to make it the worst possible thing ever.

You may suggest that, but you are wrong. The cowboys fan is on the ground at the begining of the video. You can actually hear the guy get tazed later on, then hear the Jet's fans reaction to it. Sounds like you're swallowing whatever they're spinning on the Jet's boards hook line and sinker.

That's funny because there were 3 different people hit with the taser... Not 1.

You can spin stuff however YOU want, but you sure as hell weren't there so where do you get off telling someone who probably was in the stadium they are wrong?

I've met plenty of jackarse Cowboy fans and many of them who travel to other stadiums think that their team is god's gift to football.. I don't know what happened, but I can sure as hell seeing this idiot Cowboy fan tasing a guy who had issues with him because he was initially disrespectful.

You may suggest that, but you are wrong. The cowboys fan is on the ground at the begining of the video. You can actually hear the guy get tazed later on, then hear the Jet's fans reaction to it. Sounds like you're swallowing whatever they're spinning on the Jet's boards hook line and sinker.

Of course.

And, Fatso Rex isnt at fault at all for telling Dallas fans that it wouldnt be wise to wear your Cowboys gear in NJ Stadium.

Yeah, screw that freedom crap and those stupid bill of rights bull****. If
the Marines say it ain't right, then goddamn it, it ain't right! :rolleyes:

Please show me where it says, in the Bill of Rights, that you are allowed to attack a person with a stun gun just because he won't give you "respect" by standing up and moving out of your way so you can go take a piss?

Yeah.. That's what I thought.

Must be a squid!

I'm an Air Force vet myself, which means even squids get to make fun of me.

It does really irk me when people don't stand or remove their hats. It's not asking that much to show some respect for our flag. However, it's also not something that two grown men should be fighting over.

59 fights in the stands? It's just a game people! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

The reason for the melee at Dolphin stadium was as of a result of Animal Planet announcing on the jumbotron during the 3rd quarter that the TV show Flipper would not be shown on TV this seen despite an announcement by Dolphin GM Ireland last week that it would be.

Somebody kidnapped Snowflake! :eek:

Gotta love how some people take reality and twist it to make it the worst possible thing ever.

LOL.......once again, it's the only freaking clown in the world who has the right angle on everything........

Don't you ever get tired of you own stupidity?

That's funny because there were 3 different people hit with the taser... Not 1.

You can spin stuff however YOU want, but you sure as hell weren't there so where do you get off telling someone who probably was in the stadium they are wrong?

I've met plenty of jackarse Cowboy fans and many of them who travel to other stadiums think that their team is god's gift to football.. I don't know what happened, but I can sure as hell seeing this idiot Cowboy fan tasing a guy who had issues with him because he was initially disrespectful.

You may wanna reread what I wrote, cuz you didn't get it the first time. If you're just looking to argue, look for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back