PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Gronkowski will try to practice this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he do that? The game will most likely mean something, if his arm is ok he'll keep on playing once he can.

Maybe. But in my opinion they rest his hip and forearm for as long as possible. All speculation...In Bill we trust.

Sit, Gronk. Sit. Stay.

Last edited:
I thought PFT ruled him out already :rolleyes:

Ideally, he's back for week 17 so that he can get his feet wet a bit. This would avoid any added pressure of returning to action for first time in a long time during a playoff game.

Foxboro residents, post here if you suddenly see lightening bolts striking the training facility out of the sky. That way we'll have advanced warning that the GronkMonster is being re-animated for tonight by the mad Croatian football scientist.

Be very afraid.

I figured that this was just a psych-out for Jim Harbaugh from BB. There's no way he's playing, is there? (that is what all of us think, and of course what BB wants Harbaugh to be thinking - you don't prepare for him, but in some small corner of your mind, maybe you'd better do so (and thereby take a little away from preparing for Hernandez, whom we all hope goes over the middle 50 times today)).

The forecast calls for 'Rainmaker'.

In Gronk's case its not just catching the ball - it's his ability to bull his way forward knocking down players and carrying them with him quite often.

Maybe with a good cast he can still do that - but there's more stress on his forearm than other players.

Depending on the hardware they put in his arm, his bone could be stronger now than before he broke it. A steel plate or screws make the bone tougher to break than before it broke.

It is all a pain management and arm mobility thing.

Depending on the hardware they put in his arm, his bone could be stronger now than before he broke it. A steel plate or screws make the bone tougher to break than before it broke.

It is all a pain management and arm mobility thing.

I'm expecting this!

Exoskeletons: Wearable Robots

The GronkMonster wreaks havoc until the next Competition Committee meets and outlaws it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back