Welcome to PatsFans.com

Report: Global Strike Chronology...as or September 2006 They Are Functional.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 22, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

At the end of September 2006, the Joint Functional Component Command for Space and Global Strike is scheduled to achieve Full Operational Capability (FOC). That event builds on Global Strike capabilities developed over many years to provide new offensive strike options to the President against proliferators of weapons of mass destruction.

http://www.nukestrat.com/us/stratcom/GSchron.htm

If the democrats win for 2008...all the dirty work will be mostly finished...chances they will win are decreasing of course because they have nobody America will trust to keep us safe. Will the liberals come to LOVE BUSH....could be but i doubt it..they are thankless...they would rather lead a safe life...comfortably behind their keypads...complaining...it's what they do best.

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You think this is good for the world? You think we should be building our already overwhelming capability? Why?

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

An arms race is what our leaders worked so hard to get out of, and now you favor a new race? You really felt safer when the Soviets were aiming their nukes at us? Insane.

Also, did you read what you posted?

You sa,d, "If the democrats win for 2008...all the dirty work will be mostly finished...chances they will win are decreasing of course because they have nobody America will trust to keep us safe."

You posted: "This chronology lists the most important of the developments that led to the creation of the Pentagon's newest and most offensive strike plan. Although Global Strike is primarily a non-nuclear mission, the information collected for this chronology reveal that nuclear weapons are surprisingly prominent in both the planning and command structure for Global Strike.
    The roots of the nuclear option in Global Strike go back more than a decade to the early 1990s."

1990s. That was mostly Clinton.

We were safer until 8 months into Bush's term bin Laden recognized that he could get the United States to topple Iraq and create an explosive situation in the Middle East that Al Qaeda could exploit. Now, Iran and Hezbelloh recognize that with our forces already nearly overextended, they can begin playing games. North Korea has also joined in the fun. Wonder who's next? Did you read Venezuela is buying $1 billion of aircraft from Russia?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005
  4. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

When are we going to stop acting like a scared schoolyard bully? Don't believe what these war pigs preach! They're making a friggin fortune off of our fear! These muthafuggas don't care any more about you than they do for our supposed "enemies". Don't be a sap!

5. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Did you read the report? These countries continue to expand their arsenal...when it's time for discussions you always deal from the position of strength...it helps. Of course there are the stubborn, but their day comes to an end in some fashion eventually.

The world is more democratic than it has ever been. There are many good reasons for this...mostly, it does not pay to be evil.

6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

7. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

When I clicked in the link, there was one page and I also checked out the links at the bottom.

We totally part ways on global strategy if you think this network supporting the president's pre-emptive preparedness policy option is a good idea. This is wrong, IMO, especially with such an incompetent, immoral, cowardly, mentally retarded CIC in the White House. It would be wrong even if Eisenhower were president. I would also guess that most Americans would be against this program if they weren't being told that we are under threat of a nuclear attack and that's why we're in Iraq. It's just a bunch of lies causing fear, allowing more lies and re-inforcing the society of fear. They're making a fortune on it. Pentagon brass geeks looking for something to do.

Sorry.

8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Our security are "Muthafuggas"...nice Wistah.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2006
  9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

No need to be insulting, stupid. Sorry for the offensive language, but it was not directed at you, so I don't know why it bothers you so much.

You're the hopeless romantic, FBN, believing that the government and their military industrial complex sluts are the source of your security. That's nice if you can only see the future as being limited to your lifetime. You're also the fool for buying into what these evil muthafuggas are selling you: a perpetually dangerous world in which you will never be safe, but you might survive if you buy their toys and lies.

You are right. Intelligent people live in the world of reality. You, however, enjoy your life in the world of perception, and you can be one of the happy customers of the war pigs if you want. I prefer the real option of a world at peace. Just because it hasn't happenned doesn't mean it's impossible.

PS:
    What's up with the bold type...We can hear you just fine!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2006
  10. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Cat got your tounge, FBN? Are you amazed by my amazing powers of observation?

11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Wassamatta, FBN...Are you tired of being told you're full of sh--....? I know I'm tired of telling you and the other war pigs you are.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

You find a solution to radical Islam and I will consider peace possible.

13. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I don't care when someone doesn't like my opinon...they are entitled not to like it...they are entitled to think whatever insulting words they wish...I can honestly say I don't care. To be called full of sh!t by people who are miserable every day of their life is a compliment...they are jealous of anyone who can view things multi-dimensionaly. I mean life sucks when you view the world through the same lens everyday.

But, I'll tell you this Wistah...I lead a very happy simple life and I am as honest as the day is long. I won't post something just to gain friends...that's for hypocrites. Like the one's who post a link with no opinion...I guess those are lonely miserable humanoids. I refuse to conform my ideas to a group and be a sheeple...and oh do we have sheeple here.

I thank God everyday that I am not a miserable, glass is half-empty person. There are a good number here and in the other forums...I only wish I was as perfect as them..then I would really know how to be miserable. I refuse to be miserable...there is much goodin the world and in life. George Bush is not the greatest but I find ways to be part of the solution as opposed to part of the problem like the complainers. [​IMG]

14. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You're right. I was out of line and thoughtless with that. Many of my opinions are fixed in stone and I can't be convinced otherwise. Others I'm open to. The fact that weapons makers and the military have any vision of peace is unthinkable to me. I'm not just talking about Our guys - there's guys all over the world that do this. We are different here. We are in Fortress North America. We don't have to fight anyone...really! Our corporate interests are basically lazy and use our military to secure natural resources instead of being creative by using what we have that is ours. I can use foul language if I like, as long as I get it by the censors, to describe those I think are ruining thousands of lives without a care. That doesn't make me irrational and it certainly doesn't make me a "sheep" (I think that's the first time anyone ever called me that. I might be a rich man if I was a sheep.)

In my business, there's guys who will do anything to make a buck. There's also the ones who are principled and honest, happy to live without the mansion and yacht, spending time with friends and family - keeping it simple, as you do. Those are my kind of people. Like they say, no one on their death bed regrets not having worked more to have more stuff. But when you know there's evil people doing evil things to get rich, I blow up.