PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report from Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Got here last night. Went downtown around 8pm, some highlights so far.

- the downtown just filled up w people like a human tsunami, ppl coming in for hours, until it was a Situtation, no one could really move for blocks
- the crowd was heavily Indy families, many with kids. A beautiful 50degree night with free outdoor music, the entire state showed up
- when LMFAO started playing and dropping F-bombs and m*******rs, it made the moms blush, cover kids ears ( literally)
- we hit Aces and Angels party first - wonderful wholesome Midwestern girls in lingerie with wings providing table service
- the ESPN after party next door was our second stop. The place filled up with many nfl athletes, their entourages, and hot women looking for something, and some skinny guys like us taking it all in. Red carpet entrances. Tony Gonzalez, strahan, Plaxico, Marshall Faulk, freeney etc. I had to shepherd my boys home to our rented downtown appt around 4am when the scene got a bit too urban and gritty, and the boys were too confused state
- police have changed flows downtown by the Super Bowl village today to handle the surprising crowds. It's drizzly and colder too. Tho Indy seems to be a friendly okay scale place so far.
- many friendly Indy fans. Few visible giants or pats fans for some reasn. Lots of good banter in the bars
- the nfl honors event is across the street from apt. No way to get a tick tho my one buddy got in w no tick, texting us pics from inside.
- tonight we will see what happens. Checking out nfl experience and tailgate I guess.

Overall Indy is clean and tasteful. They built the new stadium and were rewarded with a super bowl. But no one anticipated that ppl would come from 2-3 hours away to just take it all in, ESP every teenager w a license!

GO PATS !!!!

-FRITZ

Thanks for the view from the street. It's something I'd like to experience just once before I die, but it probably isn't going to happen. That's what makes your comments, and those of other folks there so important to the rest of us fans.

Best wishes for a GREAT time, and GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

Plaxico got past security?

Report from Indy - Ark on way to island. Stop. Hung on to side of submarine to get here. Stop. Will try to rescue Marion. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes