PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Edelman, Ridley, Thompkins, Dobson, Boyce, Hooman placed on season ending IR

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Amendola and Gronkowski officially ruled out.

Vegas has adjusted the spread to Pats -17.

Discuss.

EDIT (Update, 4:30 PM): Several sources close to the team tell us that Leon Washington and Matthew Slater bumped heads running full speed (Three Stooges style.) Both have concussions are probably won't be cleared to play for another six weeks. Brandon Bolden ran to the aid of his teammates, but he slipped over a giant prop-like banana peel that had been left behind by the Ringling Bros. Circus. Fortunately, LaGarette Blount caught Bolden in the air, but unfortunately, both then fell to the ground with dislocated shoulders. A source tells me that are both out indefinitely.

Edit (Update, 5:18 PM): The Patriots have re-signed tight end Daniel Fells.

Edit (Update, 7:27 PM) A major news station reports that Fells' plane crashed over Ohio on the way to Foxboro. Fells survived the crash, but he tore his ACL and MCL. He will be placed on season-ending IR. Remarkably, no one else on the 350 passenger plane was injured, except for Jabar Gaffney, who was flying to Foxboro for a physical. Gaffney sprained his hip flexor and will likely be out for at least a month.

Edit (Update, 7:33 PM) The Center of Disease Control has issued a statement regarding today's unlikely outbreak of polio: "We ask that everyone remain calm and remain isolated from the general population." According to reports, three US citizens inexplicably lost the ability to walk this afternoon after being inflicted by the dehibilitating virus, which was previously thought to have been eradicated from the planet. The names of these citizens: Randall Moss, a resident of West Virginia; Deion Branch, a resident of Massachusetts; Brandon Lloyd, a resident of Illinois.

Re: Report: Edelman, Ridley, Thompkins, Dobson, Boyce, Hooman placed on season ending

This really wasn't necessary.

Re: Report: Edelman, Ridley, Thompkins, Dobson, Boyce, Hooman placed on season ending

Maybe aaron hernandez can return by mid season.

Even I have to agree. Please don't ban me... I promise this was a Tourette's type of outburst. I'm seeking help.

Maybe aaron hernandez can return by mid season.

cAN HERRNANEZ PLAY TITE END

Best thread of the day. :)

Wait. When was Amendola officially ruled out? I know the reports are it is likely he won't play. But when did the Pats come out as say he was out? All I've seen is that he was limited today.

source please?

I think the question is...can Hernandez "shoot the gap." My guess...yeah, probably.

grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

It was funny enough. Better than yet another 'sky is falling oh woe is us we're playing the Jets we're doomed I was right all along' thread.

Not Anymore!

Amendola and Gronkowski officially ruled out.

Vegas has adjusted the spread to Pats -17.

Discuss.

EDIT (Update, 4:30 PM): Several sources close to the team tell us that Leon Washington and Matthew Slater bumped heads running full speed (Three Stooges style.) Both have concussions are probably won't be cleared to play for another six weeks. Brandon Bolden ran to the aid of his teammates, but he slipped over a giant prop-like banana peel that had been left behind by the Ringling Bros. Circus. Fortunately, LaGarette Blount caught Bolden in the air, but unfortunately, both then fell to the ground with dislocated shoulders. A source tells me that are both out indefinitely.

Edit (Update, 5:18 PM): The Patriots have re-signed tight end Daniel Fells.

Edit (Update, 7:27 PM) A major news station reports that Fells' plane crashed over Ohio on the way to Foxboro. Fells survived the crash, but he tore his ACL and MCL. He will be placed on season-ending IR. Remarkably, no one else on the 350 passenger plane was injured, except for Jabar Gaffney, who was flying to Foxboro for a physical. Gaffney sprained his hip flexor and will likely be out for at least a month.

Edit (Update, 7:33 PM) The Center of Disease Control has issued a statement regarding today's unlikely outbreak of polio: "We ask that everyone remain calm and remain isolated from the general population." According to reports, three US citizens inexplicably lost the ability to walk this afternoon after being inflicted by the dehibilitating virus, which was previously thought to have been eradicated from the planet. The names of these citizens: Randall Moss, a resident of West Virginia; Deion Branch, a resident of Massachusetts; Brandon Lloyd, a resident of Illinois.

you *****er

it took me until AFTER the first sentence about leon and slater to realize something is up

This thread makes me wish for a dislike option.

The sad thing is after staring at the thread title for about 10 seconds I still wasn't convinced it was a joke.

The sad thing is after staring at the thread title for about 10 seconds I still wasn't convinced it was a joke.

The only thing that tipped me off that it was a joke is that it said "Hooman" as opposed to Hoomanawanui.

Smh ........

I laughed.

But too many posters believed it for awhile and were upset. I can't blame them - - it IS a bit too reality based this week.

Sadly, to the Practice Squad.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots