PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Cardinals ILB Daryl Washington Suspended For The Entire 2014 Season

The incident specifically involved him choking the mother of his child and led to her suffering a broken collarbone. Washington would later plead guilty to the charges.

Guy sounds like a class act.

Nor is anyone short of Dexter.

Even serial killers don't murder people because a drink was spilled on them.
I've thought about it, though. Especially when the guy doesn't apologize for it. :)

The FBI is archiving these replies

Well, i suppose if you put it that way............
giphy.gif

patrick-bateman-axe-gif.gif

He's no Hernandez.
I would have to assume Hernandez has some type of mental illness whether it is a result of drug use or otherwise. Obviously it does not excuse his heinous actions but there is more complexity to this outcome than is suggested.

I would have to assume Hernandez has some type of mental illness whether it is a result of drug use or otherwise. Obviously it does not excuse his heinous actions but there is more complexity to this outcome than is suggested.
his mental illness might also be being an angry person who has no regard for human life

Washington sounds like he deserves it but I do expect to see long suspensions for Rice and Irsay and neither will happen

his mental illness might also be being an angry person who has no regard for human life
The paranoia and the fact he said "what's up now" indicates to me anyway that he felt like there was much more to what happened that night than there was.

He's just a misunderstood youth... Save that liberal cant for an audience that might be interested in sucking up the bovine pasture patties. /no sarc

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun
noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths

A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back