Welcome to PatsFans.com

Report Card: Patriots Lock Up Top Seed, Blowout Bills

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Report Card: Patriots Lock Up Top Seed, Blowout Bills
    By: Derek Havens

The New England Patriots defeated the Buffalo Bills on Sunday afternoon 49 ? 21. After the Bills started the game on fire, the Patriots made the necessary adjustments to get the victory. Here is my report card for week 17....

2. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,802 / 17 / -6

I have seen this everywhere where the offense gets a good grade and the defense gets a mediocre one. I just don't get it. The defense gets negative affect for the first quarter which significantly pulls their grade down, but the offense gets far less of a negative affect even though they were equally as bad. The only thing the offense did well in the first quarter was keep the defense on the field nearly the entire quarter.

The defense pitched a shutout the last three quarters. In fact, they scored seven point. They did have four INTs on Fitzpatrick including a pick six. The defense played almost as well as the offense did the final three quarters yet the defense gets a C+ and the offense gets a full better grade.

I would probably give the defense a B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.