PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Replay on NFL Network...????

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find out when/if the Pats vs Buffalo game will re-air on NFL Network? Thanks

Re: Replay on NFL Network....????

They only re-air selected games on the NFL network and those games are selected by the best and closest ones of the week - usually thos egames that are decided by 4 points or less

So far New England has had no close games and if they are never on the NFL network re-air taped games this year because of that,I am fine with it,as long as they are on the winning side :rocker:

Re: Replay on NFL Network....????

They only re-air selected games on the NFL network and those games are selected by the best and closest ones of the week - usually thos egames that are decided by 4 points or less

So far New England has had no close games and if they are never on the NFL network re-air taped games this year because of that,I am fine with it,as long as they are on the winning side :rocker:

OK...thanks alot.......yeah I guess you never want to see your team on there then! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the games are selected Sunday night before the late game. The games on this week are:

Week 3 NFL Replay Schedule:
Monday
» Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, 7 p.m. ET
Tuesday
» San Diego Chargers at Green Bay Packers, 8 p.m. ET
» Cincinnati Bengals at Seattle Seahawks, 10:30 P.M. ET
Wednesday
» New York Giants at Washington Redskins, 8 p.m. ET
» Game TBD, 10:30 p.m. ET

Your best bet to see a game is by using On Demand. You can get the commercial-free 10 minute replays. Not exactly the most encompassing replay but it hits on the high points.

When do they decide which games will be replayed and where is the first place to find that info? I couldn't find it on the NFL Network site right now (late Sunday night).

I figure Pats - Browns won't be though I was hoping it would since it wasn't aired locally so I don't have the game recorded.

It's not. If I remember it's the Giants-Jets, Atlanta-Tenn and I think Carolina and whoever.

Just showed it again and the other game is Miami. Three fairly horrendous matchups with teams going nowhere. Tennessee barely survived Atlanta with Petrino throwing the game away subbing Leftwich.

Last edited:
There are five games each week, they only announce 3 at first so that if both the Sunday and Monday night games are good they can use those. I think tonight's GB-CHI game is a lock for the 4th Replay game. Doubtful Dallas-Buffalo will be a nailbiter, though. My guess is Arizona-St Louis for the final one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down