Welcome to PatsFans.com

Replacing Imus

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

NBC has over the last year or so become to Liberals what Fox is to Conservatives therefore in order to maintain their politically correct liberal left wing image they should show their compassion and their concern for all the people regardless of race, disability, religion, or nationality, they should replace Imus with a politically correct choice, a person who would represent liberalism at it's finest.

I suggest to the Liberal Left Wingl NBC to practice what they preach, show the world that they stand behind their Liberal Politically Correct standards.

They should replace Don Imus with a Minority person who has Tourette's Syndrome and Stutters.
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well, I've never seen his medical record to see if he been diagnosed or not, but SHARPTON would be perfect. He surely sputters and stutters and generally, pure trash flows from his mouth when he opens it.

We'll call it:

Rush to Judgement, with Big Al :rocker:
  3. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I nominate Andy Dick.
  4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

Media matters who broke the Imus story was founded by Paul Begala, Clinton politcal advisor and Clinton 'war room' honcho. Brock Clinton supporter run the operation day to day. Sharpton is a H Clinton supporter. Imus has taken to calling Hillary 'Satan'. He (Imus) is a H Ford Jr supporter and has good things to say about Obama.

So in spite of Imus having virtually every MSM lib biggie on whis show along with an array of Lib Senators, and claaing Bush, Cheney and Rummy 'war criminals'....He must GO.

Bye Bye I-man!

:bricks: :eek:
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0