Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rep. Jefferson indicted

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Pujo, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +895 / 7 / -3

More proof that they are all the same. I've said it before, that 70-80% of these clowns are losers. Too many in here think that their side is better. **Newsflash** They are all the same. This couldn't have been more evident by the reactions of D's and R's when this incident first transpired. When this POS's office was raided by the feds, lots of pols from both sides off the isle rounded the wagons together and sang kumbaya. That fat pig Hastert was leading the charge on how "unconstitutional" the raid was. Why did these losers hold hands in this moment of justice? Because they were all scared ****less of being raided themselves.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/22/AR2006052201080.html

House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) expressed alarm at the raid. "The actions of the Justice Department in seeking and executing this warrant raise important Constitutional issues that go well beyond the specifics of this case," he said in a lengthy statement released last night.

"Insofar as I am aware, since the founding of our Republic 219 years ago, the Justice Department has never found it necessary to do what it did Saturday night, crossing this Separation of Powers line, in order to successfully prosecute corruption by Members of Congress," he said. "Nothing I have learned in the last 48 hours leads me to believe that there was any necessity to change the precedent established over those 219 years."

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a statement that "members of Congress must obey the law and cooperate fully with any criminal investigation" but that "Justice Department investigations must be conducted in accordance with Constitutional protections and historical precedent."

3. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Heck, that didn't take long.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

If you want to stay on top of this "crook story" you will have to stay with Fox News, Cute Perky Kate, Matt Lauer and the rest of those Politically Correct liberal minority slobberers will be going into coma's if they have to talk about this one, he isn't only a Democrat he's----------. oh Jesus

I wonder how many more people there are in the country that keep $90,000 in their freezer.

This thread will die out fast also, where's Scooter Libby when you need him.

I have some advice for the Freezer Boy's attorney,
    Councilor,
    When you defend this crook, tell the court he is a Homosexual Minority who is in the country Illegally, he will be released the next day, they may even give him a new Ice Making Refrigerator with an extra large Freezer.

5. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Nope, that's why we have no minorities in prison, we wouldn't want to offend them.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

He's a "big shot minority" like OJ.

Have you noticed how fast the Lefty's are letting this thread die out.

Now I hear they are on the trail of Sandy Burglar.

Dear Scooter:
    You won't be alone in the can.
    :bricks:

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

I think most libeals want Jefferson out and want the evidence the FBI collected from his Congressional offices used against him. He's an embarrassment. We do not talk about him, just as right wingers weren't thrilled to talk about Cunningham, Ney, Foley, DeLay, ....

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

I would hope so.

Imagine how many more there are (both parties) that we don't know about.

Grinning Crooks With Suits On
    :bricks:

9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

just like Faux News largely ignores Libby's fate... or Delay's... and on and on and on in the list of Republican culture of corruption Murdoch's propaganda network glosses right over...

Jefferson deserves jail time... no one is defending him... so quit hyperventilating, and learn some perspective besides your insane, barely legible rants...

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

OK, I'll try.

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 26 / -33

If you read the thread on Libby there were several of the so called "lefties" who were advocating against jail time for Scooter... but of course Rush is playing it big time, keep the country divided and polarized, this proves to be quite functional for the right.