Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rep. Grayson calls Cheney a vampire

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Oct 24, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Oh Jesus, God help us, the Democrates have one now, He calls Dick a Vampire. Good observation, maybe its he just what the Dems need. Hes going to drive the conservative loonbats crazy. :singing:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Rep. Grayson calls Cheney a vampire - Blogs from CNN.com

NEW YORK (CNN)– Controversial freshman Rep. Alan Grayson, who has become famous for attacking the Republicans' health care plan, went on the attack again Friday night, calling former Vice President Dick Cheney a vampire for his recent criticism of the Obama administration's handling of the war in Afghanistan.

"I have trouble listening to what [Cheney] says sometimes because of the blood that drips from his teeth while he's talking," the Florida Democrat said on MSNBC's Hardball Friday night. "But my response is this: he's just angry because the president doesn't shoot old men in the face. But by the way, when he was done speaking, did he just then turn into a bat and fly away?"In a hard-hitting, wide-ranging
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Ram Emanuel=(Dracula)
  3. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Say anything to distract attention away from the stalled policies and scandals...plus it's election season soon :rolleyes:
  4. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I wouldn't categorized anything Grayson states as a distraction. He's telling it like it is, whether you believe in one platform over another. I'm guessing the vast majority of the public was not impressed with Cheney receiving an award the other day. Cheney a vampire....whateva. Cheney = Burr.
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

HaHa! A trial lawyer calling someone else a vampire. Now, that is funny.

To bad, it is Grayson and his buddy Barry sucking the life out of this country.

Maybe next time rayson wants to call someone a vampire, he should at least trim his eyebrows.

[​IMG][​IMG]
  6. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +807 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

Grayson's an ass.

It didn't just start yesterday.

He has a library full of youtube moments over the past couple of years.

Society would be better off without people like him on both sides of the aisle. People like him sacrifice our country and its well-being for their personal reality show.
  7. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

D or R aside. This guy is a complete embarrassment of a congressman. Collectively, we ought to be ashamed that someone like this represents ANYONE in this country. He comes off as a 2 year old when he speaks.
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I love how threads about Dick Cheney bring out the predators that don't participate much here.

"I'm no fan of Dick Cheney... but... (I'll come out of hiding whenever he's discussed and defend or deflect him)"

Big Dick is a red meat issue for 28 percenters, no doubt.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

Do you know how funny that sounds from a guy that has posted a "boo hoo, I'm not going to post in the political forum anymore" message in the past, to now be playing the role of "forum frequent contributor policeman"? :singing:

That aside;

I love how the perennial Cheney's haters, who have no ability to separate any discussion with the mere mention of the "dark lord", with the larger issue of what a douche this Grayson guy has been recently with his hyperbole claims and statements .............. Even without these latest dumb statement about Cheney, this guy's crap belongs in a schoolyard, not congress.

Seriously Press, your schtick here is so tired and predictable by now, it's not even worth reading any more. Who the hell are you to be the arbiter of who can logon on a Sunday morning (of a Patriots game day) and add their $.02 to any discussion, in the PoFo or regular channel?

If you must chime in, do everyone a favor and actually contribute to the topic and come up with a reason why this guys comments are remotely appropriate for a sitting congressmen. I course, it's easier to minimize others comments by analyzing "posting frequency" and taking potshots from the sideline, rather than chancing real dialog and debate, right. :rolleyes:
  10. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Grayson is totally over the top, he would fit right in with the the RT.
  11. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As opposed to the people who post just to get attention like yourself? :rolleyes:
  12. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's a targeted distraction. He knew it would draw attention and more importantly, criticism. He did it to get the spotlight for a few days, he got what he wanted.
  13. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

Yeah but he's our vampire!!!!
  14. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Ridiculous. He's a penguin.

[​IMG]
  15. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

Now he's called a female lobbyist a K STREET WHORE.

This guy is a loon....... seriously whacked.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  16. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +163 / 7 / -13

This shows just how stupid he is, after all the lobbyist are the pimps and the congressfolks are the whores, stupid boy. :D:singing:;)
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Every party has them, Obama's vampire is Rammy Emanuel (he looks like dracula)