PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rep confirms that Guyer clinic sent drugs to Peytons wife !

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Peyton's never denied that HDH had been shipped to his wife. His position has conveniently been that his wife's medical history is off limits.

From my understanding HGH for a man has a different makeup from HGH for a women. It is only a matter of time before it is confirmed that it was HGH for a man.

To be fair, Peyton's never denied that HDH had been shipped to his wife. His position has conveniently been that his wife's medical history is off limits.

Mostly, what Manning has said about the Al Jazeera report is that it is "complete garbage" and I think he has said just that more than once. It's a very broad brush.

You can see the influence of Ari Fleischer here - it's an artful bit of spin. To the casual observer and to the squadrons of gullible Peyton sycophants that populate The Sporting Press, their intrepid hero has issued a complete and uncategorical denial. It's all garbage.

Now, sayeth Mr. Professional Spinmeister Ari (under cover of darkness) , Peyton didn't really deny everything. Just the parts he couldn't live with himself. And, in the process, he did unceremoniously toss the mother of his children (er, ... at least we think they're his children) under The Big Greyhound Bus that is coincidentally idling outside whenever Manning has to cover his tracks.

People who have to choose their words so carefully that they hire professionals to do it for them often have something to hide.

But Jim Nantz and ESPN say there's nothing to see here, so I guess that's good enough for me.

except he said it was all garbage....

If you fast forward to the 41 minute mark here, you can see exactly what Charlie Sly claimed about Peyton: Watch the full Al Jazeera documentary that links Peyton Manning to a doping ring

To summarize, Sly claimed that:

1. He'd been an intern at Guyer
2. He'd met Manning
3. The Mannings would come in after hours and get treatment.
4. The Guyer Institute sent HGH to Ashley Manning.

Manning claimed that Sly's account was a complete fabrication. Well, he already acknowledged that point 3 was true, and his team has now acknowledged that point 4 is true. Al Jazeera (and the Guyter institute itself) confirmed point 1. So what, exactly, was the lie? If everything that Sly said is true, then why was Peyton calling Sly a liar, so the point that he was threatening to sue for defamation?

At this point, it seems like the best he can hope for is the claim that Sly was lying about having met him, which is a tangential, borderline irrelevant point if all of the other allegations are true, and I don't think Peyton would know if that was true either way since there's no way he remembers the name and face of every intern that a clinic that treated him has ever had.

Maybe Peyton's wife has decided to become a body builder and they ran out of steroids.

since this story first broke I've been laughing it up + piling on a bit just cuz of what the nonsense brady + the pats have been put through, but I can't say I gave it much serious thought.

BUT HE REALLY DID DO IT!!!!!

since this story first broke I've been laughing it up + piling on a bit just cuz of what the nonsense brady + the pats have been put through, but I can't say I gave it much serious thought.

BUT HE REALLY DID DO IT!!!!!

....and in this clip it is scientifically proven to pee for longer than 90 seconds. No way McNally had time to deflate a dozen or so balls.

Not true. The al Jazeera report said steroids and other drugs were shipped to the home address of Manning in 2011 in the name of his wife, Ashley.

Manning replied:

"It's completely fabricated, complete trash, garbage -- there's more adjectives I'd like to be able to use. It really makes me sick."

Umm, isn't impersonating a police officer a serious crime? If there wasn't a celebrity athlete involved wouldn't those behind this be facing serious charges? Laws are for "little people", I guess.

From my understanding HGH for a man has a different makeup from HGH for a women. It is only a matter of time before it is confirmed that it was HGH for a man.
Maybe this is why Peyton needed to send his goons to the office and 'check on' the records.

Cue the "she was taking HGH for fertility reasons" excuse because they had twins around that time. What women gets her fertility drugs from an anti-aging clinic located at a strip mall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes