PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REMINDERL Pats vs. Fins on NFL Network at 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNathanDrake

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If anyone could record this and upload some of the key plays for future highlight reels, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if someone could capture the Solder vs Wake highlights that they showed over and over that would be nice too!

Last edited:
Re: REMINDERL Pats vs. Fins on NFL Network at 9:00pm

I have it at 8:00 PM EST.

There's also Game Rewind on nfl.com for $40 . I missed the game monday but I just finished watching it. You can pause, rewind, the whole game, or watch key points in the game. Every single game for the season is available. Just to throw that out there.

There's also Game Rewind on nfl.com for $40 . I missed the game monday but I just finished watching it. You can pause, rewind, the whole game, or watch key points in the game. Every single game for the season is available. Just to throw that out there.

rewatching it right now. :rocker:

Can you upload key plays from the game?

Ugh just saw Ochoa penalty again not fun.....Anyways I love watching Brady play this game it really is such a beautiful thing

If not for a couple plays called back on penalties, Brady could have flirted with 600 passing yards. Ocho's penalty alone wiped out a 40-yarder to Gronk. Another pass to Welker was called back.

If nobody beats me to it, I'll have videos up early next week. Of course, nobody will care by then :lol2:

Re-airs on the NFL channel at 12 am...Directv

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back