PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reminder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady to Brown

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Patriots all Access in 30 mins :)

as usual the college football will overrun most of the show..have to watch it tommorow at 10am

Yeah, right...

I don't understand why you would repeatedly schedule an hour long program at 7PM when the college game that precedes it is almost never going to end less than 20 minutes into the 7 o'clock hour...today because of a lightening delay.

Channel 5 needs a sister station like 4 and 7 have to carry their programming when nework programming routinely pre empts it or runs over it.

Yeah, right...

I don't understand why you would repeatedly schedule an hour long program at 7PM when the college game that precedes it is almost never going to end less than 20 minutes into the 7 o'clock hour...today because of a lightening delay.

Channel 5 needs a sister station like 4 and 7 have to carry their programming when nework programming routinely pre empts it or runs over it.

worst stil, they end up showing all access from the middle of the show instead of starting it late.Its kinda useless the 7pm slot .

The really stupid part is in NE college football draws zero viewers. At some point I would expect All Access advertisers to revolt. This is doing nothing for them or Mr. Kraft's media marketing enterprise.

Meanwhile NFLN is advertising All Access for 7PM while they plod through another compelling college tilt - FAMU vs. WSSU...:rolleyes:

Well the game is over with just 15 minutes of postgame analysis left to kill the entire hour of All Access. Pathetic. And they can't go late because of ABC Saturday Night College Football at 8...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes