PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reminder to Everyone: Ben Roethlisberger is still a Creep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reminder to Everyone: Ben is still a Creep

You have got to be kidding me!!!

You're comparing Corey Dillon being accused of having a bad attitude because he said the Bengals would never win with the Brown family running the Bengals, to Rae Carruth being found guilty of hiring a hitman to murder his ex-girlfriend who was eight months pregnant with their baby?

???????????????????????

Actually, I think Corey had some domestic violence and drug troubles....

Actually, I think Corey had some domestic violence and drug troubles....
Yes, but that DUI and spouse abuse charge Dillon had was this past year - well after he was no longer part of the NFL. All the other people that madmike77 lumped in with Dillon were (a) involved in far more serious events (b) that happened when those other players were active members of an NFL team.

What Dillon did (or is accused of doing) is not remotely close to being on the same level as what Carruth was found guilty of or what Lewis was alleged to be involved in - murder.

Is that SB rating true?? I was questioning how he could be compared with Brady Manning right after a 35% rating against the Jets, but this stat is even more convincing.
It's not accurate the way he wrote it. First of all, a QB rating in the NFL is not a percentage, it is a value that maxes out at 158.3.

Roethlisberger has the worst QB rating ever in Super Bowl history for a QB that won the game with a 22 (or something like that), but it isn't the worst ever. Kerry Collins' Super Bowl rating was something like a 7. Roethlisberger had a fine rating in the Cardinals game.. 90-something I think...

It's not accurate the way he wrote it. First of all, a QB rating in the NFL is not a percentage, it is a value that maxes out at 158.3.

Roethlisberger has the worst QB rating ever in Super Bowl history for a QB that won the game with a 22 (or something like that), but it isn't the worst ever. Kerry Collins' Super Bowl rating was something like a 7. Roethlisberger had a fine rating in the Cardinals game.. 90-something I think...

FWIW, here are their respective QB ratings:

QB: Career Regular Season / Career Postseason
Roethlisberger: 99 g, 92.5 / 12 g, 85.4
Brady: 145 g, 95.2 / 19 g, 85.7
P.Manning: 208 g, 94.9 / 19 g, 88.4

All three are extremely close in their regular season *and* playoff QB ratings for their careers. Amazing.

Rapelisberger has had 3 different sexual assault accusations against him from different women over the past few years.

If he weren't rich and famous, he would be behind bars getting butt rammed in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down