PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reminder: Single game tix on sale at 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get singles to the bills game. But that doesn't work for my situation, I can't have the tickets all over the place as I will be bringing my 9 year old son.

I was getting the message back that tickets were unavailable. It wasn't the wait or connection time.

I got that message last year, then for whatever reason tickets seemed to become available about twenty minutes later. I can't explain it.:confused:

Hey, I was able to get two standing room tickets for the Chargers game. Are they worth a 14 hour drive?

Haha, yeah I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not. Originally we were going to have a road trip of 7 people from Nova Scotia to see the game but I was the only one able to come up with any tix for the game.

I just got tickets for 3 games(Bills, Browns, Skins). Keep trying, last year I was able to buy some at 10:30. I think people give up too soon.:)

did you get a single ticket or SRO tickets? Those were easier to come by than a pair of seats for any game.

I got 4 SRO to the Miami game. First time I've even gotten any on the day they went on sale.

I logged in at 10:01 and tried to get 2 for the Miami game and got nothing. I may have to ebay that one since it's the only time I'll be in town.

I have an Ebay alert for Pats tix. Usually get like 1 or 2 new sets a day. Today, 12 sets came in for sale.

like this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120125241949&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

heh,

they are SRO.
That's one of my eBay pet peeves... ticket sellers who try to over-promote their items... I don't need to be told which games are the big ones and which aren't, or that I can "catch Randy Moss!" or nonsense like that. Just give me the game and location of the seats.

I went for a crappy game (Browns) and still got denied. Oh, well. I'd rather the Pats be good and not be able to go to a game in person than to be able to go to games live when they suck.

I got 2 tickets to the Browns game. But me and my dad are on the other sides of the stadium. Sections 318 and 328 to be exact. You have to be quick.

I don't either bother trying to get tickets today.

Why get the bad seats now when you can get 100-level seats the week before the game?

I was quick online at 10, but couldn't get any tickets....the thing is a joke. I also hate those ppl who sell tickets on ebay, I wish everyone would bycott them. They are basically taking advantage of real pats fans. They get the tickets and don't even want to go to the games. I would love to go to a game, I have never been to one before and am a huge pats fan. I want to go but am not going to make those greedy touts happy, it will only make them whore us more.

I also hate those ppl who sell tickets on ebay, I wish everyone would bycott them. They are basically taking advantage of real pats fans. They get the tickets and don't even want to go to the games. I would love to go to a game, I have never been to one before and am a huge pats fan. I want to go but am not going to make those greedy touts happy, it will only make them whore us more.

Yeah, ticket scalping is out of control and no one seems to be doing anything about it. Why don't teams/leagues put pressure on eBay and sites like Stub Hub that are ripping the real fans off? Its not like middle men inflating ticket prices helps the teams out at all. Stub Hub advertises all over the radio and TV and the whole site is just a means for ticket brokers to scalp tickets at prices way over face value. How is this legal and why is nothing being done about it? I get it that they will never be able to stop 100% of scalping but if the professional leagues put pressure on these sites, it would make it much harder for professional scalpers to reach their audience and maybe would deter people who have no interest in going to the games from scooping up all the tickets.

I got lucky, I was trying to get two tickets, one of which was for my brother but come to find out his friends got 4 scattered throughout so I just bought a single for the game so we can all tailgate beforehand. This will be my first time at the new stadium, I can't wait.

Imagine the most excited you have been in your life. Now double it.

That's how I feel right about now.

I lucked out for 2 tickets to the Browns game. My first venture from Vancouver, Canada to my "Mecca". I know the feeling you speak of, I was in a complete daze all morning mumbling to myself "I'm going to Gillette" over and over again. Now the fun starts, Hotel, rental car, deciding between landing in Boston or Providence, renewing the passport, etc.

Yeah, ticket scalping is out of control and no one seems to be doing anything about it. Why don't teams/leagues put pressure on eBay and sites like Stub Hub that are ripping the real fans off? Its not like middle men inflating ticket prices helps the teams out at all. Stub Hub advertises all over the radio and TV and the whole site is just a means for ticket brokers to scalp tickets at prices way over face value. How is this legal and why is nothing being done about it? I get it that they will never be able to stop 100% of scalping but if the professional leagues put pressure on these sites, it would make it much harder for professional scalpers to reach their audience and maybe would deter people who have no interest in going to the games from scooping up all the tickets.

I am in 100% agreement with you.

I have said it time and again, how is STUB HUB legal? Afterall, it is scalping tickets.

There is no way to stop ebayers though, because most of the 'work around' tricks to avoid be labelled 'scalping' is for sellers to throw in a worthless football card in the auction. That way, people are bidding on the 'card and tickets' and therefore it must be the value of the card that is causing the bids to go over the ticket face value (sneaky).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes