PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reminder: In Their Own Words on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Features BB and Tedy back to back. Starts at 9:00 so set your VCRs or DVR or whatever you use.

Watching it now .To be honest ,dont know about any one else,a lot of footage and commentary is new to me considering i have seen most of BB's sound bytes and major interviews which are repeated so many times.Good Stuff!

Thanks for the heads up!! I watched both of the shows and it brought back a lot of great memories.

Teddy is a great ! I loved the part when he was playing his sax at symphony hall. Some old man who apparently was more enlightened than your average football fan asked him, "why do you like football?" Teddy smiled, looked at him, and said something to the effect that he really enjoys hitting people. The old man did not say anything and just frowned. Teddy just smiled back at him.

Ahhh Yeah !!!

SVN said:
Watching it now .To be honest ,dont know about any one else,a lot of footage and commentary is new to me considering i have seen most of BB's sound bytes and major interviews which are repeated so many times.Good Stuff!

Really showed what a jerk Parcells was and how cranky BB is in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes