PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reminder: Bill and Tom video presser's streaming live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha! PLEASE, you guys have to make sure you see this or read the transcript.

Bill is definitely annoying the crap out of the reporters. SO good.

Ahahaha! PLEASE, you guys have to make sure you see this or read the transcript.

It was pretty funny to watch

Damn, I missed it!

How soon will it be up on video archives? - - I don't see it yet.

Damn, I missed it!

How soon will it be up on video archives? - - I don't see it yet.

Brady's on now. Probably be a couple of hours.

I think the best part was when Bill left the podium you could still hear what was going on in the room. The reporters started talking to each other and you could tell how frustrated they were with how animated they became. Eventually they cut the sound.

I think the best part was when Bill left the podium you could still hear what was going on in the room. The reporters started talking to each other and you could tell how frustrated they were with how animated they became. Eventually they cut the sound.

Midseason form!

Interesting, that in that, Curran says it is the Patriots responsibility to handle the 5 day letter and that if he doesn't show he is property of the Patriots.

There sure is alot of conflicting reporting from the media on this.
Where did Curran say that?? Just curious?? PFT?

Interesting, that in that, Curran says it is the Patriots responsibility to handle the 5 day letter and that if he doesn't show he is property of the Patriots.

There sure is alot of conflicting reporting from the media on this.

That irks me. Why can't the professional media know the NFL rules? Or at least where they're ambiguous, state that there are opposing interpretations and here are my specific reasons for interpretation A? Were any of us so incompetent at our jobs that we failed to master the important basics we'd be fired. Journalism is rife with slackers.

Last edited:
That irks me. Why can't the professional media know the NFL rules? Or at least where they're ambiguous, state that there are opposing interpretations and here are my specific reasons for interpretation A? Were any of us so incompetent at our jobs that we failed to master the important basics we'd be fired. Journalism is rife with slackers.

Well, sports Journalism, for sure. Ever read Chris' signature? Classic.

I've moved on from Curran. Nice guy, doesn't know any more than most here. He may be right on this, he may be wrong but he doesn't know.

Last edited:
I've moved on from Curran. Nice guy, doesn't know any more than most here. He may be right on this, he may be wrong but he doesn't know.

Precisely.
Claiming to 'know' or asserting an outcome without substantiating your position puts the reporter in the 'blind squirrel' pool. Maybe they 'luck out ' and are right and folks incorrectly assume they're knowlegeable.

Last edited:
The link in post #8.

Only that is not what he said...What he said is:

If Seymour fails to report and take a physical with the Raiders, he likely will remain the property of the Patriots, depending on the specific terms of the trade. And it then would be on them to send the dreaded "five-day letter," which says the player must report within five days or be put on the "reserve/left club" list.

The unusual aspect to this is that the Patriots would be compelling him to report not to the Patriots, but to the Raiders.

So what he really said is he doesn't really know and is just speculating. And he noted that it raises an unusual aspect to the situation. Obviously IF in fact it is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down