Welcome to PatsFans.com

Remember When

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 1, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +982 / 2 / -9

Remember when this stuff was big news, remember "Mikey" who used to post the Death Toll For Americans in Iraq, remember Cindy Sheehan sleeping in her tent in front of the Hated Bush House, remember the whailing and bawling in the Democrat Media over "dead troops" remember this lying slimey f-cking rat bastard president we have now bullsh!ting the people with his golden speech lies about his big "Change We Could Believe In", remember?

NOTHING HAS CHANGE THINGS ARE WORSE THAN THEY EVER WERE UNDER BUSH, DON'T LET YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS JOIN THIS LYING PRESIDENTS MILITARY.

WHERE IN THE NAME OF GOD DID ALL THE WAR PROTESTERS GO, THEY VANISHED OVERNIGHT, THE PHONY RATS DIDN'T CARE ABOUT DEAD TROOPS DID THEY ALL THEY WANTED WAS "BUSH" THE LITTLE CHIMP WHO KICKED THEIR ASSES, TWICE.
    April deadliest month for US in Iraq since 2009

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +486 / 20 / -17

Cindy Sheehan is still protesting, but in general I think the nature of the American people is to compromise, and now that we're getting out of Iraq, calming our relations with Iran and North Korea, not overdoing it in the Middle East, and have plans to reduce our troop levels in Afghanistan, Obama has given adequate satisfaction to a large number of liberals. By way of analogy, think back to the time when terrorists murdered 240 American troops Lebanon. Reagan had spewed enough hatred to his Republican base that he was able to cut and run from that country.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Amen. Cindy Sheehan used to make national headlines. Now I think we should file a missing persons report since she has completely disappeared.

It just goes to prove what I've been saying all along: the significant majority of the pole smokers participating in the anti-war movement don't give a crap about ending the wars, they just want to advance their liberal agenda. And now that one of the beautiful people is in the White House, they know the best thing to do is keep their yaps shut.

4. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +355 / 7 / -4

Remember republicans crying "treason" over criticisms of the President at a time of war?

Remember people who voted for Bush twice but now pretending to have a problem with us being at war unnecessarily?

To paraphrase one of our fellow board members: "The significant majority of the pole smokers complaining about Obama and the Dems and dissent don't give a crap about the wars, they just want to advance their neo-con agenda."

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My friend, I don't mind the paraphrasing but you should have changed "pole smokers" to "teabaggers" in the quote! Otherwise it just doesn't make much sense.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +982 / 2 / -9

No matter what the subject may be The Old Double Standard That Exists In The Far Left Wing Democratic Party has never in the history of this country been more evident than it has as in the case of "BUSH/OBAMA"

BULLSH!T

7. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +355 / 7 / -4

No matter what the subject may be The Old Double Standard That Exists In The Far Right Wing Republican Party has never in the history of this country been more evident than it has as in the case of "BUSH/OBAMA"

BULLSH!T

8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Mem'ries,
    Light the corners of my mind
    Misty water-colored memories
    Of the way we were............

[​IMG]

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +982 / 2 / -9

I wish they'd let me post that stuff..........:singing:

10. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +105 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

and now we have you...so its a wash
    :)

11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

You know what, you were living in the good ole' days and you didn't even know it. Back then in the good ole' days you were complaining about wanting to go back to the good ole' dayz

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +982 / 2 / -9

No I wasn't, all the old geezers were, I was drinking and raising hell with girls.

:bricks: