Welcome to PatsFans.com

Remember This

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

Big trouble coming next month, remember where you heard it, it's not funny, troubling sh!t right around the corner, get ready.

2. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Harry, what are you talking about. You can't just say "get ready for trouble" and not explain.

Dammit man, explain.

3. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

For someone that keeps up with bible prophecy, I feel the same way too. They are really beefing up security for the Winter Olympics in Canada next month-something makes me think they're preparing for a false flag(bio in nature?).

Here's a MB I frequent to get in depth bible prophecy news, FWIW.

cj.myfreeforum.org :: Index

BTW - remember the movie "2010", which was about a group of astraunauts that made contact with extreterrestrials? Aren't we in the year 2010? Do NOT be deceived, they are fallen angels/demons described in the bible. Satan and his minions were thrown out of heaven after they tried to war with the Lamb and the archangel Michael. Their days are shortened, and are doing everything they can to drag as many people to Hell with them.

Edit: I forgot to mention, out of the ashes of WW3(which will kick off with a strike on Iran) will arise Maitreya, aka the dragan(Satan) described in Revelation 12.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

There have been sightings not to far from the area I live in, nobody around here seems to want to talk about it and nothing has been in the news about it.

I stopped drinking.

5. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

There's also been 5.0+ earthquakes around the world daily since the start of the new year, it seems(not just Haiti). In Matthew 24, Jesus said that in the final days, there would be famine, pestilences, wars and rumors of wars, and EARTHQUAKES.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

I don't know, it's a feeling I get when something big is about to come down, I predicted Pearl Harbor and the 1938 New England Hurricane but this one is different, I woke up this morning with what the Dr said were "dog bites" on my legs (i don't have a dog) two weeks ago when I got up my pillow was gone, I haven't been able to find it yet.

My wife bought some dog food and put it in the cabinet with the canned vegtables.

7. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Internet Grocer has some good deals, plus they sell dehydrated foods - from what I understand, when the fan hits the ceiling, and we're forced to hide out somewhere, dehydrated foods are your best bet b/c they have no water in them, and are lighter to carry around.

Best Prices Storable Foods: Affordable food storage!

I myself got some good deals on canned foods at my local Dollar General store.

8. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:agree: +10

I don't know about the month part but for sure the pot's getting close to a boil over.

Remember just before the election,when it was reported that gun sales shot through the roof once Obama won the primaries and have continued to rise ever since? What's weird is, that factoid popped into my head the night before last. Ammo sales went up tenfold awhile back too.

I remember posting awhile back that the sh** was going to hit the fan eventually and I still say it, even more so now. How can it not really.

The so-called "conspiracy theorists" might have a bit more than "theory" I'd say.

9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

HarryBoy....

The Edgar Cayce of our messageboard.

I hope you are wrong, playah.

If you see anything in the sky....take it with a grain of salt, and a side of BLUE BEAM.

10. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The Council of Governors:Obama Executive Order Stokes Martial Law Fears

This was HUGE and it completely flew under the media radar but the implications are well-realized by people who understand those implications. Big Brother: Obama Calls for the Integration of State and Federal Military Forces

Something also happened at a Texas gun show just recently. I *think* it got closed down or the guns got confiscated? I'll post the links if I find them.

11. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Unitary executive scares and continuity of government claims are nothing new. Also all this Februaray crap is nothing new either. Not to keep beating on Bush...but he was the one who passed all the UE laws via executive order.

What Harry is talking about is the WW3 chatter. This was the same chatter that was telling people Obama was about to disclose the human race's relationship with aliens, and planets both far and close...on November 27th....or 'before christmas'

The one thing I'm very sure of is that War is no accident.

I'm guessing this is all BS, because of the fact that we are all talkking about it.

12. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This won't happen until WW3 concludes, and Maitreya(aka the Antichrist Satan) will arise out of the ashes and deceive everyone with all the false peace both he and his ascended masters will be bringing.(i.e. CNN ran an ad on New Years last year on Maitreya's imminent emergence - VERY chillingly deceptive)

Ultimately, this will be the fulfillment of the 2nd The 2 prophecy - the "strong delusion".

Edit: Here's an example --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDmaB5BxzA

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  13. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm leaning more towards something going down here in this country, and it wouldn't at all surprise me if it turned into Red Dawn.

There's no question they're trying to disarm the American people and there's no question we're all over the world ( "war is peace" and all that) pissing people off.

Not to mention our borders are like sieves. The sh*t will go down, one way or another.

14. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I've read on a few end times bible prophecy blogs today over how those people(on those blogs, that is) are getting visions from God how the West Coast is going to get a massive earthquake in Sept.

I don't know if anything will go down next month, but 2010 looks like it could potentially be catostrophic.

This is the whole deception, IMHO, about this 2012 - I think the fan hits the ceiling much sooner, so it's as if the elite is trying to keep everyone asleep.

15. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

When in human history have these NOT been the case?:confused:

16. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I never thought of that...2012 is getting the hype for sure but things are happening much faster politically, too fast to continue on until 2012 unchecked.

Welcome to Chris Floyd's Empire Burlesque

17. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

according to Bryan Adams, the summer of '69. Those were the best days of his life.

18. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

In particular, it's also another attempt to try to keep the church asleep - for example, on that Zionist Rapture Ready web site(it's owners, Todd Strandberg and Terry James, have gotten alot of media coverage over this), has got into this 2012 as well...trying to make the case(albeit deceiving) over how the earliest the rapture of the church can take place is 2011-2012 b/c supposedly, the "generation" Jesus was talking about in Matthew 24 meant 70 years, 70 years from the time Israel became a nation again in 1948(i.e. 1948 + 70 years = 2018 = rapture of the church happening in 2011 b/c that's when the 7 year tribulation will start).

For the record - 1) the pre-trib rapture doctrine is unbiblical, 2) There's no 7 year tribulation(Daniel's 70th week in Daniel 9:26 has already been fulfilled with the destruction of the Jewish Temple by the Roman Army in 70 AD), it's actually 3 1/2 or 2 1/2 years(the time, times, and a 1/2 a time reference in Daniel), and 3) the "generation" Jesus was talking about in Matthew 24 has NOTHING to do with the 70-80 years in Psalms 90:10, he was actually talking about the wicked generation. Overall, just a bunch of dispensationalism premelliniusism deception made to condition people into buying into the earthly Messiah(Maitreya) when he emerges.

Anyhow - just from my experiences, this is another attempt to put the church to sleep even further.