Welcome to PatsFans.com

Remember This (judge aliot)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

I sent this letter to the NY TIMES, NBC and AUNTIE PELOSI I came across it this morning, I have a letter sent back to me from Pelosi's office thanking me for taking an interest in the Process Of The Running Of The Country I was also told that I may be invited to Washingtom to sit with the First Lady at the next State Of The Union speech.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
    My Observation

Today I watched the hearings on the Supreme Court Nomination of Judge Samuel Aliot.

At these hearings America's finest, Drunken, Thieving, Lying, Whore Mongering, Crooked, Pig Slop, Scum Bag Politicians all get together and try to "DEAMONIZE, CRUCIFY, AND DESTROY" another human being who happens to have more CLASS, HONESTY, MORALITY, AND DECENCY IN HIS SOILED UNDERWEAR THAN THESE WRETCHED VERMIN SWINE POLITICIANS have in their whole bodys.

The college cheating,dirty f-cking drunken women killer, "Uncle Teddy" isn't fit to wash Judge Alitos Dog.

Now another thing I noticed at the hearings, the Photographers all sit on the floor, behind them, sitting up at the tables are the "Sh!t Bag Politicians" every so often a photographer will turn and seems to dissapear under the "tablecloth" now, my question."Can this photographer put his head under the tablecloth and look up the women's dresses"?

Another thought, can they "take pictures" of the womens underwear? Also, can they see Uncle Teddy's underwear?

Do they take pictures of each other, if you should tune in to the hearings, watch the Photographers. Think of me while you watch, also think of Uncle Teddy's bare thighs with "Cape Cod" boxer shorts on.
    Dirty Bastards
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

You should start by spelling his name correctly, it is Alito not Aliot.. or maybe that is your nom de plume.. Lie a lot????

Unless this is your blog.. Red Burtt???? Red Burtt does live...

Red Burtts Place: My Observation
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

I've been known to spell It wrong.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

It is Alioto not aliot